A goal a month group!

Options
Hi all!

One of the groups here on MFP that I joined was A goal a month group and I really liked it! We basically use a google doc spread sheet to set weight goals and how we plan on obtaining them for the month - we weigh in once a week and log our progress.

I felt that seeing and obtaining smaller monthly goals was very encouraging! So I am again participating in this and I noticed the list of participates is getting a little low! I think many of the originals have already obtained their goals or otherwise have left MFP.. so I want to spread the word to get some more participants involved!

So feel free to add the group and use the spreadsheet the more the merrier! here is the link to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/a/ucdavis.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApkxnzF0X6A1dGl1R194UldQMU5VZHJXZ1lKNnd5NkE#gid=29

Replies

• 3boysunder3
    3boysunder3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll join. Think it might help with my motivation. Do I just add name and weight?
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Yay! glad to have you on board! Just add your name and weight and goals to the sheet!
  • Doreensd
    Doreensd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll add myself as well. I'm back to MFP after having a baby last year and I have quite a bit of weight to lose. Hoping this will help keep me accountable.
  • Mommybear1979
    Mommybear1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am not good at short term goals, so this should help me a lot! Thanks!
  • 3boysunder3
    3boysunder3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Done. Thanks for recruiting =)
  • gmzbluhm
    gmzbluhm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Done! Excited to start the journey!! :happy:
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Glad to see all the new faces!
  • ckite21
    ckite21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join! I need motivation!
  • carolclifford27
    carolclifford27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined...thanks for putting this out there...
  • MattQuinnFitness
    MattQuinnFitness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I added in my Name and Weight/GoalWeight to the Spreadsheet! I like these kinds of things :D
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I really like this! I always like groups with spreadsheets. It seems so much more organized than posts in a forum. I've added my name and everything to the spreadsheet :) let's all do great this month!
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This is great, I am starting again and need the motivation. I haven't joined any of these groups before so I'm not sure how it works.....Do I just go to the spreadsheet each week and log my progress?
  • cmdan1111
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • sophiauoa
    Options
    I've also added my name and weight in the spreadsheet. I really like this idea. Thanks for posting. :-)
  • carolinashoregirl
    Options
    I added my info, thanks!
  • talor72
    talor72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    count me in - only started the diet yesterday so it will be good to track weekly losss and keep motivated :)
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I went and put my stats on the spreadsheet. Is there a group we need to join?
  • keeldrum
    keeldrum Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Loving it... need to get back on track after baby no.2
    Count me in!!!
  • MaryChaCha
    MaryChaCha Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I've added my information.
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options