How often do you weigh in?

Options
1235»

Replies

• AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I try to just weigh in once a week on Wednesdays and I do it wearing about the same amount of clothes, I wake up, use the restroom and weigh-in.
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself almost every day upon waking, after the bathroom. It works for me because now I'm used to fluctuations and how certain foods and fluids affect my body/weight. I only "log" my weight on MFP periodically though, maybe once a month.
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    I am guilty of daily weighing, nude after using the toilet but before I eat,drink or exercise. I record twice a week for the most part, the two days that I have a check in with a group.
  • oes82330
    oes82330 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    First thing every morning, but I use Sunday as my recording day. I like this method. I can see trends and identify possible pitfalls.
  • Jjsharry
    Jjsharry Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Whenever I remember, but it would always be first thing in the morning after I've been to the loo but before I've eaten. I then 'check in' here with it, if I remember, which isn't that often. As my goals are fitness / maintiance based, I don't tend to worry about a few, say 2, pounds either way as I fluctuate a lot. If I noticed a trend over time, in either direction, I would do something about it.

Last time this happened was over last summer when I was doing lots of cycling events and training and my weight started plummeting below what I was happy with. Got my nutrition sorted, and all was good again. However, this won't happen in future as I'm determined to log all my workouts / training and food in MFP. :happy: