Where do you notice weight loss first?

Options
124»

Replies

• carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I generally lose it in my thighs first of all places.
  • paymentm
    paymentm Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My back rolls and it is just starting to be noticeable on my belly :happy:
  • QueenKori
    QueenKori Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I lost 10lbs in 3 weeks and I cannot tell the difference. My mom tells me everyday how its noticeable in my neck area and arms but I don't see it.
  • ThatMouse
    ThatMouse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous of your friend! XD

I lose from my extremities first. It's really bizarre. Like, my hands get skeletal (or really thin - I didn't know I stored that much fat in my hands! They're beautiful to me now, but when I first started losing I didn't realize that my hands had been sausages!), then my forearms and shins, then my upper arms.

I joke that I look like a marshmallow stuck through with toothpicks, ha ha!

My tummy and thighs don't lose very quickly at all, but I follow a fairly predictable and proportional loss of fat - my arms and chest get smaller, then it kinda moves downwards and my tummy and thighs get a bit smaller too. I'm hoping to lose more off my back and sides soon, though.
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    previously when i lost weight i lost it first in my face and any underchin, then my belly. this time, i lost weight right under my breasts, then started losing visible at the lowest part of my thighs, and now the fat loss is traveling up my thighs. and i've lost some on the sides of my belly, which is sort of funny as there is like a hollow spot on each side.