I'm In!
  • McHeather
    McHeather Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'll do it!!:happy:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Today is it, the start of flab to fab abs!! :laugh: WOOT WOOT!!! Headed now to start off the month with a bang, be back soon to edit with my first count of each...

Ok, I did 100 crunches and 3 1min planks ( :sad: ouch, lol) good luck all, let's get this party started!! :drinker:
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Ooh i'll join, 90 minutes of planks though eeek! x
  • MrsSki
    MrsSki Posts: 196
    Options
    I'm definitely in!
  • nursee67
    Options
    I am in! Hope I can do this!
  • zumbalori
    zumbalori Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Got er done! 70 crunches and 3 one minute planks! OUCH!!! worth it in the end? we'll see =]
  • Sam111chris
    Options
    Im in!!!
  • AngelDog1
    Options
    I'm happy to join!
  • jesse14472
    Options
    9 sets of 20 crunches = 180 for today. Did some crunches with level 2 of JM 30 day shred, but I am not counting those. I want to add on to them.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Going to give it a go. Don't think I've noticed my abs in years!!!!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]1100023.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I just did 99 crunches this morning for my fitness test. Going to tickey factory now to start my ticker.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Yay Bru's here!! HI BRU!

I'm joining. My abs are so abhorrent (heh heh, alliteration), I need 'em sexyfied! I'm gonna go hit the floor right now, will edit my post with results...

OK, so 100 crunches and one 1-minute plank. And what made the plank suck even more was that my Lhasa Apso was hopping on top of my back with her front paws. Thanks, puppy love. :indifferent:
  • ThatGirl_1968
    ThatGirl_1968 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ok...turns out my Sept 1 crunches and planks were done at about 1am this morning! Better late...er early?? than never!
    Will try to get today's done at a more reasonable time.
    1 set of 67 crunches; 2 x 1 minute straight planks; 1 x 30 second planks on each side.....WOW it's been awhile since I've done crunches and planks so I can feel it today!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I am in I think:)
  • MrsSki
    MrsSki Posts: 196
    Options
    I did my 70 crunches yesterday and 3 one minute planks. Those planks are killer! Will be doing more today after work before the Ohio State game comes on!
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I did 60 crunches yesterday.
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I'll have to track my planks manually. :sad:
    Before going to bed I did:
    Planks: 30 sec, 30 on each side, then another 30 secs plank
    Crunches: besides my earlier post, I did 15 standing side crunches each side, then 25 regular, 20 obliques each side.

Plank total: 2 mins - 88 remaining
  • MOM4CHRIST
    Options
    I wanna do this. My abs are my weekest area so this is great motivation to get to work!

90 Crunches & 3 30 second planks
  • ThatGirl_1968
    ThatGirl_1968 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I did 66 crunches (3 sets of 11 per side) and 3 mins of planks (1 min straight; 30 sec/side; 1 min straight)
    Totals so far = 133 crunches & 6 mins planks.....and I can totally feely it in my abs!!

I'd love to get a tip on how to add the ticker factory tickers to my signature...I tried a couple of times, but none of the descriptions came through, only the ticker tape....can anyone help? Thanks!!