60 pounds gone! With pics

Options

Replies

• preethavijay
    Options
    Wow!! Your picture before and after has given me more motivation!! Great ! You look fantastic !!
  • iwant2beasize12
    Options
    HEY! Looking fab xx you have lost 60lbs in 6 months amaaaaazing that is excataly how much i need to lose by Mid july this year ! Please tell me it was all with calorie counting and Mfp? How was you with excercise? Look fwd to hearing frm.u x well done again!:)
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    You look great girl! Good job!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You look so great hon :)
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    very nice !! Way to go !
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ohhh..You look amazing! I started at the same weight and its slowly but surely getting smaller..
    I never get bored reading stories here,it is so very inspiring! I absolutely love love how you look! Gives me so much hope and motivatiin! Thanks for sharing!
  • Jinxy10236
    Options
    Great Job!! Happy 2014!:smile:
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • preethavijay
    Options
    Hi,
    I have recently joined MFP.. I was amazed looking at your pictures!! To tell the truth you have given me more motivation now... You look gorgeous !!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    What an impressive amount of weight you've lost so far. You are really working hard and it shows in your photos! I bet your body is feeling the difference. Keep up your hard work, as it's paying off! If you have any health issues such as blood pressure or blood fats having snuck upwards in the past, losing the weight can really help drop those as well. Congratulations on your success, and best of luck to you in reaching your goal!
  • chrisram88
    chrisram88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Amazing work. Congrats
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    HEY! Looking fab xx you have lost 60lbs in 6 months amaaaaazing that is excataly how much i need to lose by Mid july this year ! Please tell me it was all with calorie counting and Mfp? How was you with excercise? Look fwd to hearing frm.u x well done again!:)

Hi! Thank you! Yes I have been calorie counting with MFP. Started around 1300 calories but now I'm at 1480. I began exercising just by walking around town. 3-5 miles a day pushing a stroller at a brisk pace. I eventually started working in some workouts on YouTube. I do 30 Day Shred sometimes, not for the whole 30 days, I get bored so I mix it up.
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    everyone has already said it but I have no problem sounding like a broken record here. You look so amazing! I mean its night and day and you look gorgeous. you should be so very proud of yourself! Keep up the amazing work but slow down a little bit because you already look incredible. Keep it fair for the rest of us. Lol :) such an amazing inspiration
  • Nilasaurus
    Nilasaurus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :):)
  • RusticDreams
    RusticDreams Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • bijouchocolat
    bijouchocolat Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Thank you so much for sharing, you've been working hard and it shows!
  • ErikTee
    ErikTee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job. Proof that hard work and calorie counting is the way to go!
  • mrshelenc803
    mrshelenc803 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I joined a while ago but have not been focused. You are proof that slow and steady wins the race! Hoping to have your results in time too!
  • sydneyplainjane
    sydneyplainjane Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job! I joined at about the same time you did and, well, as you can see in my timeline below, I haven't achieved even half of what you have! Keep up the good work. Hopefully, I'll be able to post some before/after pictures maybe this spring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!