Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • seauxphat
    Options
    Fantastic! Very inspiring too! :flowerforyou:
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Nice work, you look fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
  • Laquincy
    Laquincy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Nice keep it up
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Superb job!!!! Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing the pics.
  • Huppmanj
    Huppmanj Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    So awesome!
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! That you for sharing and inspiring!:smile:
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!! keep it up!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT!!
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    everyone has already said it but I have no problem sounding like a broken record here. You look so amazing! I mean its night and day and you look gorgeous. you should be so very proud of yourself! Keep up the amazing work but slow down a little bit because you already look incredible. Keep it fair for the rest of us. Lol :) such an amazing inspiration

Thank you! Lol, I hope not to slow down too much :)
  • Danimri84
    Options
    Congratulations --- you look fantastic. Please pass on your tips and what worked for you.

The thing that has worked best for me is to not be on a "diet". I try to make mostly good food choices, but if I want something unhealthy, I have it. Just not as often and only a small portion. I don't do well with deprivation of any kind. I will say I was lucky in the sense that I have always had a lot of muscle mass, so that has helped me in shedding the pounds more quickly. I was never a lazy, un-active person, but my eating habits were out of control.
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A M A Z I N G!!!! Thanks for the inspiration and sharing your pics. You look grrrrreat :wink:
  • bevfazio
    bevfazio Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Success for sure! I am about the same weight as your first picture. I hate taking pictures of myself as I look tired all the time. With this extra weight I am tired all the time! Do you find your energy level has increased?
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Holy HELL, great job!!!!
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Whoop! WHOOP! That deserves a big reward. I took lost 60 lbs ...what a great feeling
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congratulations --- you look fantastic. Please pass on your tips and what worked for you.

The thing that has worked best for me is to not be on a "diet". I try to make mostly good food choices, but if I want something unhealthy, I have it. Just not as often and only a small portion. I don't do well with deprivation of any kind. I will say I was lucky in the sense that I have always had a lot of muscle mass, so that has helped me in shedding the pounds more quickly. I was never a lazy, un-active person, but my eating habits were out of control.

That is what I have done...It's never a diet more than a life style change. If I wanted a cookie I ate it, if I wanted another one I ate it but I learn self control and stopped after the second, well sometimes a third but not very often. I also learned to love food and eat a lot but 90% healthy!
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Super impressive! Can't wait until I get closer to your current weight!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Keep up the great work.
  • Mrsdpitts
    Mrsdpitts Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    AMAZING transformation!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • Danimri84
    Options
    Success for sure! I am about the same weight as your first picture. I hate taking pictures of myself as I look tired all the time. With this extra weight I am tired all the time! Do you find your energy level has increased?

My energy level is dramatically different. I actually started noticing an improvement within about 2 weeks of starting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!