i am blue da ba de da ba die da ba de da ba die
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally tan :smokin:
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but this lady of Irish/French Canadian descent has two skin tones -- pale or lobster. Don't like it? Plenty of fake tan Oompa Loompas out there to ogle.

Besides, I happen to *like* being mistaken for ten years younger than I am, and that my face doesn't look like an old catchers' mitt.

Also, melanoma.
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I know, I know! I just don't have the time.

<3
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I was blessed with dark pigmentation so even if I'm in the sun, I use 10 SPF for the day and I only get darker. Without any sunscreen at all, I get burned if I'm in direct sunlight for 3+ hrs.

Drawback with this is I don't absorb Vit D very well so I have to take a supplement year round even though I eat plenty of diary products.
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    Options
    I need a tan :( But all it does is rain, sad times...
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    ...but I'm not one of them. You can see my veins right through my skin, and if you don't like that, don't look at me. I'm not here as an ornament for you. Plenty of ways to be awesome. :drinker:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I find being as pale as a ghost very attractive

so no thanks op I will keep my pasty ghostly skin
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    so the peeps who found this thread races, was it races to the pasties or the pigmenteds?
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    TanMom1.png

:'D
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Don't hate! LOL. I am one of those pasty pale skins and I love it because when everyone else has skin that looks like leather when they are 50, I'll have smooth skin still, probably a few wrinkles but nothing like Hulk Hogan! LOL
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    No thanks. I have better things to do with my time. I am alright with you not being able to unsee me.
  • lifterman9802
    Options
    Who hates on the Hulk? @Dawn
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I'd rather enjoy my pearly white porcelain skin than have a fake orange skin cancer inducing tan.

However, I am just a teeny bit jealous of my baby. She's mixed black and white and has the most beautiful butterscotch colored skin.
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey I don't hate on the Hulk, I just don't wanna look like him, that's all. :-P
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    TanMom1.png

:'D

I keep laughing each time I see this picture.
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Pale and proud. Some of us can't tan but we look good anyway! I proudly display my freckles and pale skin with no shame. Just the way God made me :smooched:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    It's winter, back off....by the end of summer I'll look like I just rolled around in a mud puddle.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...sorry, I don't feel obligated to adhere to your standard of "beauty."

Me, either. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Go find yourself a man or woman who has a tan and don't worry about the rest if us. Pale and proud over here!!

+1. My skin is beautiful.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3nwr0VvRD1qzcw1uo1_500.gif