Howdy. and wtf

Options

Replies

• beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Hello people , I just found this forum and couldnt resist registering because Id like to answer some of the posts on here. But first, this thing only has a setting for losing 2lbs a week?? LOL, I been steady losing 3-9lbs a week for the last 4 months. C'mon, no mandate for the heavy wieght? And I also disagree with the calculated calorie intake recommended.

3 - 9 pounds a week? For four months? In a healthy way? LOL
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Wow, so some weeks you were eating a deficit of 4,500 calories per day?

Even for a 322lb man, that would be like eating nothing and then running six miles at ten-miles per hour.
    Every day of the week.

Congratulations on your whatever or whatever.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey, OP? We're all here for the same thing.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    I was 322 4 months ago. I am now 273 with 40lbs left to lose, I will be at my goal in 2-3 months. At which time I will be posting before and after pictures. And you are right I dont "need" anyone. Im strapped with a heart that burns with the love and courage I need to succeed. I am here to show off and inspire when the time is right, Im going to show you all that nothing is impossible if you want to bad enough, and heres a pic i took last night.

http://s27.postimg.org/t5u830br3/1527959_3887995653937_244488166_n.jpg

322lbs - 273lbs = 49lbs
    4 months * 4.5 weeks/month = 18 weeks

49lbs / 18 weeks = 2.7lbs / week.

So, okay, steady 4 to 9; or average 2.7.

WELCOME TO MFP! Please just don't help any users with math questions.
  • HoverKitteh
    Options
    I supposed next you're going to explain how we can all lose 9 lbs a week if we're willing to buy your product?
    Hmm, I could be wrong, but I smell a product rep. The humble brag, the ott product specific worship on the profile page, the timing for the start of January?

gif_larrydavid_look-vi.gif

Yeah, I think I smell product rep too.

This (OP) reminds me of those emails in my Spam folder.
    "Make her crazy love your gigantic appendage pants package."

Thanks alot! I just spewed coffee all over my keyboard.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    mmmk.
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options
    dyel
  • sjohnny
    Options
    .... Im strapped with a heart that burns with the love and courage I need to succeed. I am here to show off and ...
    am Fueled with MusclePharm Suppliments

ShredMatrix
    Fish Oil
    Z-Core PM
    Armor-V
    Combat Powder

All these supplements might be the cause of your heartburn, OP.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Gawd, does the stupidity ever stop?
  • sjohnny
    Options

You must be new here......

Welcome and best of luck on your gurney :flowerforyou:
  • MsMacL
    MsMacL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello people , I just found this forum and couldnt resist registering because Id like to answer some of the posts on here. But first, this thing only has a setting for losing 2lbs a week?? LOL, I been steady losing 3-9lbs a week for the last 4 months. C'mon, no mandate for the heavy wieght? And I also disagree with the calculated calorie intake recommended.

OMG! How do you lose 9 lbs a week????
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

By lying:
    I was 322 4 months ago. I am now 273 with 40lbs left to lose, I will be at my goal in 2-3 months. At which time I will be posting before and after pictures. And you are right I dont "need" anyone. Im strapped with a heart that burns with the love and courage I need to succeed. I am here to show off and inspire when the time is right, Im going to show you all that nothing is impossible if you want to bad enough, and heres a pic i took last night.

322lbs - 273lbs = 49lbs

• MsMacL
    MsMacL Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Can't open the file
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    If you don't have 100+ lbs to lose losing more than 2 lbs/week can result in a large % of your loss coming from lean muscle, not the fat you are trying to lose. Also MFP's caloric intake guidelines exclude exercise, so when you exercise it suggests you eat them back.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options

dehydrate yourself
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Can't open the file

You don't really need to. It's meaningless.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

322lbs - 273lbs = 49lbs

The maths FTW
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

322lbs - 273lbs = 49lbs

LAWYERED!!!!!
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options

You must be new here......

Welcome and best of luck on your gurney :flowerforyou:

I see what you did there... LoL
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Math wins every time.

322lbs - 273lbs = 49lbs