Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    yoga-pants-1-2.gif

This picture hardly even features her pants. Please in the future reference the community guidelines before posting. You are in violation of:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

lol impersonating a mod. that has to be a violation.

and for the record, she is wearing yoga pants. The gif eloquently expresses the confidence that radiates out of people who wear yoga pants.
    I'm sure we can work this out. We're all here for the same thing. :flowerforyou:

as a peace offering, I'll buy you a pair of yoga pants. :wink: :flowerforyou:

Not fair we've been friends for a long time and you've never offered to buy me yoga pants :sad:

Not to get off topic or anything, but does that girl look like River from Firefly to anyone else? o.O

She looks like either River or that girl who played the daughter in the George Lopez show.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Yup, I was right. Masiela Lusha.

76006-Masiela_Lusha.jpg
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    yoga-pants-1-2.gif

This picture hardly even features her pants. Please in the future reference the community guidelines before posting. You are in violation of:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

lol impersonating a mod. that has to be a violation.

and for the record, she is wearing yoga pants. The gif eloquently expresses the confidence that radiates out of people who wear yoga pants.
    I'm sure we can work this out. We're all here for the same thing. :flowerforyou:

as a peace offering, I'll buy you a pair of yoga pants. :wink: :flowerforyou:

Not fair we've been friends for a long time and you've never offered to buy me yoga pants :sad:

Not to get off topic or anything, but does that girl look like River from Firefly to anyone else? o.O

epic first post
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    mine are so irresponsible they speak in foreign languages and don't even do the YOGA!

406492677.jpg
    (they also compete with my unders a little and definitely have a strong willed mind of their own about placement!)

43887138.jpg
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    i consider jeggings yoga pants
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    In for abolishing pants.

^This.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    This thread is irresponsible, for having less pictures of the offending pants.

Moar pants!
  • lifterman9802
    Options
    I agree more pants, more pants, more pants!
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    Here's a pic of me wearing said offending pants

r1ln6d.jpg
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options

r1ln6d.jpg

Oh my dosh. Those horrible, horrible pants. If you feel the need to expose their horrors further, please send all offending pictures to my inbox. :bigsmile:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

r1ln6d.jpg

You can apply for a special license. You're clearly a responsible pant owner.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    But I love my yoga pants! I love them so much! but I do agree, makes it easier to ignore getting fat.
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My goal is to work my *kitten* off until it deserves a nice pair of yoga pants!
    that!
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    gifs_10.gif

I'm going to spend so much time looking at this gif. CURSE YOU, YOGA PANTS!

When my butt and legs look like that. Im doing it all day long and forever. Fair warning :heart:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    In for abolishing pants.
    :laugh:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

r1ln6d.jpg

It's so nice to see it covered for once.
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

r1ln6d.jpg

It's so nice to see it covered for once.

*pulls up chair* This is getting good.. Lol
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    must... fight... it..... nope... in.. damn..
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Please guys, stay on topic. These pants are ruining the lives of future generations, and you are all making jokes.

Is this cute?
    51a5bbe8e075727075302c8029e84e74.jpg

It won't be cute anymore when that baby is fat.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I agree; they are irresponsible. The safety hazard they create by drawing my attention away from operating the weight machines, using the treadmill or elliptical, or manipulating the free weights in a safe and timely manner.