Don't Want to offend anyone

Options
2»

Replies

• gypsyGIRL159
    gypsyGIRL159 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    GO 4 IT!!!! OFFER HER YOUR WAY OF DOING WHAT YOU CAN, WHILE YOU CAN..... INSTEAD OF WISHING.... AND TALKING ABOUT IT... WHICH IS CHEAP.

SHE MAY JUST NOT BE ABLE TO GET FOCUSED RIGHT NOW!!!!

U R SO AMAZING - AND YOU CAN OFFER HER THE UPBEAT ATTITUDE YOU HAVE TO START WHERE YOU ARE AND STAY FOCUSED REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS!

IN A YEAR U WILL NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE YOUR AMAZING SELF!!!!!

I APPLAUD YOU AND YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!!! (((HUGGZZ)))
  • CarolDoodle
    CarolDoodle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ask her. I think she might appreciate it. If she is really sensitive you can always preface it with a comment about how you'd be motivated by company. Butt shadows - lol!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Why not ask her if she would mind helping you for motivational purposes by accompanying you to the gym. Most people like to help a friend out.

I prefer to kidnap them and lock them in my cellar with the others.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I don't see any harm in it! I'd normally advise to wait until she brings it up again too but assuming this convo was recent, you could even say "So I was thinking about your wanting to lose that butt shadow (snicker, wink) and have also been thinking I'd love a workout buddy to help keep me accountable. What do you think...want to start going to the gym together?"

Be open to all possibilities. If she says yes, fantastic! If she's not sure, let it lie but maybe offer again if she complains about her weight again. If she says no, tell her no biggee and the offer stands if she decides to change her mind.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    When she turned around to comfront them, she realized it was the shadow from her butt.
    Butt shadows are hilarious.

Butt shadows are NOT a laughing matter.

I have been attacked by my own butt shadow, before. It did not end well.