Still a work in progress-from 234 to 138

Options
tristaj90
tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
I have weighed less than 138 (got to 133.4 in May of 2013) but as of right now that's where I am at.
I started in March of 2012 at 234 and climbing. Since then I have shedded a lot of pounds and Inches through cardio and some strength training.
I am incorporating more weights into my routine. I would really like to firm up and tone muscles. My hubby is wanting another baby but I want to wait til I reach my goals first. LOL.

June 2012
19309766_8064.jpg

Jan 2014
19309766_6983.jpg

Replies

• Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041112-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-tutorial-with-pics

Hope this helps :p

You have done great work!!

Good luck to everyone in their continued fitness goals!!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041112-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-tutorial-with-pics

Hope this helps :p

You have done great work!!

Good luck to everyone in their continued fitness goals!!

Thank you! I think I got them in now!
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Wtg :)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I have weighed less than 138 (got to 133.4 in May of 2013) but as of right now that's where I am at.
    I started in March of 2012 at 234 and climbing. Since then I have shedded a lot of pounds and Inches through cardio and some strength training.
    I am incorporating more weights into my routine. I would really like to firm up and tone muscles. My hubby is wanting another baby but I want to wait til I reach my goals first. LOL.

June 2012
    19309766_8064.jpg

Jan 2014
    19309766_6983.jpg

You look 15 years younger! And great job.
  • tristaj90
    Options

June 2012
    19309766_8064.jpg

Jan 2014
    19309766_6983.jpg

You look 15 years younger! And great job.

Haha thanks. I'm only 23 so it would be weird to look REALLY young now, but I had gone to a concert in July last year and they carded me (due to being alcohol there) and I figured they'd card everyone but the guy said I didn't look 21 at all. I feel 16 so if I look 16 that's okay with me LOL
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Wow - looking great!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    Wow - looking great!

Thank you!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Wtg :)

Thanks!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!

Thank you so much!
  • tweetypixx
    tweetypixx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you look fantastic.. You must be so proud of yourself..
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    So proud of you, friend!!
  • tristaj90
    Options

Thanks! I am proud, but at the same time the past me still lives within me and I still see myself as fat. It's helpful to hear how good I look or how well I've done, but I still see that I need to lose more. Still feel like the old me.
  • tristaj90
    Options
    So proud of you, friend!!

Thank you, friend :D
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

Thanks! I am proud, but at the same time the past me still lives within me and I still see myself as fat. It's helpful to hear how good I look or how well I've done, but I still see that I need to lose more. Still feel like the old me.

You may see the old you, but all we see is the new one! I know you feel like you still need to lose, and that's cool too, but man, look how far you've come. The old you is gone :) You look fantastic. And you've been working hard, you deserve it. So major congrats!
  • hmhteacher
    hmhteacher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I totally get what you're saying. I'm still shocked when I fit into certain things. Still have that "fat girl" mentality sometimes. You look fantastic! You should be very proud of yourself! :drinker:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    oh *kitten* girl you rock!!!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! It is a Very BIG difference from your before picture!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    I totally get what you're saying. I'm still shocked when I fit into certain things. Still have that "fat girl" mentality sometimes. You look fantastic! You should be very proud of yourself! :drinker:

Thank you! I don't know if that feeling will ever go away, but I hope it does. If my husband and I do have another baby, I don't want to sit there pregnant calling myself fat... Hopefully I won't gain as much because I'll be active the next time around. My mom thinks I wouldnt gain as much and will lose it quicker because I know what I"m doing and I know how I lost it before.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!