Well thank you very much :D
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! It is a Very BIG difference from your before picture!

Thanks! And the rest of my progress should I make it down to 125 lbs and toned like I want to, will look minimal compared to this. I just wanted to get this out there before I continued on with my journey!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

:embarassed:
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...congrats on all the hard work it really shows..You looks so much younger and a lot happier! :drinker:
  • tristaj90
    Options
    You look amazing...congrats on all the hard work it really shows..You looks so much younger and a lot happier! :drinker:

Thanks. I am much happier. i'm glad I can keep up with my 2 year old son. I'm sure had I not lost weight I'd tire and be out of breath easily.
  • kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. It is so inpsiring to see success from people who have had children!!!
  • tristaj90
    Options
    You look amazing. It is so inpsiring to see success from people who have had children!!!

Thanks! And I'll agree that seeing that people who have children can succeed in weight loss is a great thing because it shows others that you can lose weight even if you've had a child. It is definitely harder I think to try to lose weight when you have a little person who demands a lot of time and energy and attention, but it's not impossible!
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Congratulations on your transfomation if you don't mind me asking how tall are you OP?
  • Ritadex
    Ritadex Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. I was just feeling lazy and wasn't going to bother with my exercise today but pictures like your encourage me to get out and do it :)

Well done.
  • improvnmycurves16
    improvnmycurves16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Beautiful !!!!! I am super motivated after seeing this.
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!

What are your secrets??
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    We had the same start weight and my goal is to get down to 130 for my wedding. You're an inspiration! <3
  • LilyVictoria14
    Options
    You look so amazingly healthy!! Great job!
  • ColoradoCountryGal
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Super inspiring... you've done awesome!!!
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look really great, congratulations!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!!
  • Rebecca1552
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Congrats on your success... you look great! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!