Replies

• Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    Options
    I eat chocolate.
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Atkins bars and chocolate protein shakes with almond milk. And Chocolate.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid chocolate since I saw in a magazine that chocolate contains chemical oil.

What works for me is a cup of cappuccino or chai latte vanilla cinnamon, that kinda stuff.

Or I just eat it. and ENJOY it

Apples have formaldehyde in them, are you going to stop eating those, too?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    this is probably gonna get a lot of hate.
    on some days i want the whole chocolate in the afternoon for example. then if have around 600 cals of chocolate, i'll eat veggies,fruit and egg whites for the rest of my day.
    it's all about the calories

A week ago I ate over 500 calories in chocolate and was still able to save my macros from going all to hell. That was deeeelicious!
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I usually throw some nesquick in some milk and have chocolate milk! Because well.. I love chocolate milk.
  • erinbuberinxo
    Options
    70% dark chocolate :)
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    this is probably gonna get a lot of hate.
    on some days i want the whole chocolate in the afternoon for example. then if have around 600 cals of chocolate, i'll eat veggies,fruit and egg whites for the rest of my day.
    it's all about the calories

I've done this many times, chocolate for dinner ftw :D
  • Kelly82013
    Options
    I have a horrible sweet tooth and my Naturopath wants me to limit it as best as possible. This is my recent solution:

2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk (non GMO)
    1 cup of Kale
    2 tablespoons of organic Cacao Powder
    1 frozen banana
    -add protein powder if you choose

This is really tasty and I have it every night to curb my sweet tooth. I am also gluten and dairy free so I am limited in what I can have now.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&M's
  • scsksouthern
    scsksouthern Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that you know you won't cut your tongue while licking the container at the end... I wish you could post a picture! :laugh:
  • fitpiglet24
    fitpiglet24 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    http://mycocoroons.com/

careful, these babies are addicting!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I love the fact that you know you won't cut your tongue while licking the container at the end... I wish you could post a picture! :laugh:

I don't have photographic proof, but I can tell you from experience, Yoplait containers are not designed so you can safely lick the inside.
  • The_GingerBeard_Man
    The_GingerBeard_Man Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Edy's slow churned chocolate ice cream: 100 cals in 60 grams, about half a cup.

I will also eat chocolate bars, if it is what I crave. The new spreadable chocolate from Hershey's is delicious, but it is not easy on the cals: 190 in 36 grams, about 2 tbls. However it is great in sandwiches or applied to fruit.
  • scsksouthern
    scsksouthern Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's what I mean... you admit that you have licked the inside of your containers. Love it! (and I have done the same) Still, an actual photograph of either of us doing so would be good stuff here!!! :bigsmile:
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have a horrible sweet tooth and my Naturopath wants me to limit it as best as possible. This is my recent solution:

2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk (non GMO)
    1 cup of Kale
    2 tablespoons of organic Cacao Powder
    1 frozen banana
    -add protein powder if you choose

This is really tasty and I have it every night to curb my sweet tooth. I am also gluten and dairy free so I am limited in what I can have now.

wow - your diet sounds too tough for me!
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I also love chocolate so I do try not to have too much around - easier that way for me.

I do have some individually wrapped Lindt squares of dark chocolate and that's only 80 calories.
  • essiEo2
    Options
    either I just eat a little bit of chocolate, or this sort of VERY chocolaty replacement: you mix (unswetened, duh) cocoa powder, powdered sugar or a sweetener and water to a thick consistency and put this in the freezer for a while. Unfrozen it's a delicious thick sort of cream and frozen sort of like a melty piece of chocolate and you just need very little to be satisfied and it's soo delicious.