Have you heard of Juice Plus+

Options

Replies

• mcmellon93
    Options
    Juice Plus is the best change in my lifestyle I have ever made! :) Unfortunately the fruit, veg and berries haven't got the amount of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in them as they are meant to due to the fact they haven't been picked at their ripest. All the fruit, veg and berries that go into Juice Plus are picked at their ripest so full with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.

Also, the problem with vitamin supplements is that they are manmade and synthetic. How can that be healthy? If you're putting money into vitamin supplements then why not put money into real vitamins from real food.

If anyone has any questions about Juice Plus, fire away! :)

Wait, are you saying that the Juice Plus vitamins are NOT man made? Now I'm interested.

Juice Plus is not man made AT ALL.
    No, Juice Plus is made from 100% fruits veg and berries, nothing added because nothing needs to be.

All the fruit, veg and berries that goes into Juice Plus is picked at its very ripest, juiced and then dried at a very low temperature to keep all the vitamins and minerals and other nutrition all the fruits, veg and berries.

Then the sugars, roughage and water is removed to you are left with the good stuff of the 26 fruit veg and berries! :)

Any other questions let me know! :)
  • fangedneko
    fangedneko Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Juice Plus + is fortified with beta-carotene, ascorbic acid, folic acid, and vitamin e.
    http://jn.nutrition.org/content/133/11/3725.long
    So your "nothing added" is either ignorance or deliberate misrepresentation. Which is it?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Juice Plus is the best change in my lifestyle I have ever made! :) Unfortunately the fruit, veg and berries haven't got the amount of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in them as they are meant to due to the fact they haven't been picked at their ripest. All the fruit, veg and berries that go into Juice Plus are picked at their ripest so full with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.

Also, the problem with vitamin supplements is that they are manmade and synthetic. How can that be healthy? If you're putting money into vitamin supplements then why not put money into real vitamins from real food.

Wait, are you saying that the Juice Plus vitamins are NOT man made? Now I'm interested.

No, Juice Plus is made from 100% fruits veg and berries, nothing added because nothing needs to be.

All the fruit, veg and berries that goes into Juice Plus is picked at its very ripest, juiced and then dried at a very low temperature to keep all the vitamins and minerals and other nutrition all the fruits, veg and berries.

Then the sugars, roughage and water is removed to you are left with the good stuff of the 26 fruit veg and berries! :)

So you're not even going to address my comment about some vitamins being toxic to the human body in large quantities?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Sounds man made to me. Unless you're contending that monkeys are picking, juicing, drying, and removing sugars.

Just because something occurs in nature that doesn't make it healthy. And just because something doesn't occur in nature that doesn't make it unhealthy.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    No
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Do you say it juice plus plus? Why spell it out and the have the symbol too?

They should do like ions and call it Juice 2+ (but in superscript... dunno how to do superscript on this forum)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Sounds man made to me. Unless you're contending that monkeys are picking, juicing, drying, and removing sugars.

Just because something occurs in nature that doesn't make it healthy. And just because something doesn't occur in nature that doesn't make it unhealthy.

What cracks me up about this product in particular is that when one of its sales pitches fails to win converts, the company just changes its approach.

It used to be that JuicePlus+ "bridges the gap" for people who simply don't get enough fruits and vegetables in their diet, so it makes up for that lack. Well, people like me eat a ton of fruits and veggies (I get 19 servings some days) so now the sales pitch is that digestion only allows the body to absorb something like 10% of the nutrients from real fruits and veggies, but because you don't have to digest JuicePlus+, your body absorbs 100% of the nutrients. So now it's healthier and better to take JP than to just eat fruits and veggies because they simply aren't good enough.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I had terminally ill patients (ages 24 & 25) and they took Juice Plus and I think there was another supplement from the same company that they took with it. It helped that their mom was a rep but unfortunately she ALWAYS tried to push it on my nurses that went to her home...

Anyway, they claimed it gave them energy &was a great supplement since they couldn't eat near enough fruits and veggies for the day... One of those persons has expired and the other one is still doing well and has taken this supplement for many years.
  • kirsteninnes583
    Options
    There is NO ADDITIVES what so ever in any juice plus product. everything in the product is natural and good for you. multi vitamins are not all they are cracked up too be, they are processed over and over again so that there is next to know nutrition left atall.
    The juice plus products are not processed atall, they come directly from the supplier (the people growing the fruit/veg) and from there they are compressed and dried which gives you your powder for the capsules/shakes. The product is 100% natural so before you slate it please actually research it and all the ingredients and you will see that they are all good for you.
  • kirsteninnes583
    Options
    Sorry, but this person isn't lying about a single thing. Before you start slating people please educate yourself on the product.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    Im a rep for juice plus and the shakes are not meant to be a meal replacement atall!
    The shakes arent even actually a weightloss product they just aid the weightloss, you can even use them to gain weight, to do the same job as protein shakes etc. there is a different eating/nutrition plan for every programme.
    You have two shakes a day, two snacks a day and a main meal at night. From these two shakes you are getting the benefit of 17 fruits and vegetables which I doubt anyone can say they get from heating fresh fruit & veg.
    Alot of people don't know this but by boiling veg you actually kill most of the goodness and nutrition in the veg, where as with any of the juiceplus products you are getting all the nutrition and goodness as it comes directly from the raw fruit/veg.

Juice plus isnt a diet, its changing your lifestyle and improving your body by removing foods that bring unwanted toxins into your body. These toxins are exactly what great fat within your body.

If anyone would like any more information on juice plus then please get in touch.

already reported your other solicitation post in the cambridge diet thread.
    reported this one as well.

gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2723.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but this person isn't lying about a single thing. Before you start slating people please educate yourself on the product.

Maybe you should educate yourself on the TOS for this site.

There is NO advertising in the forums. That includes phrases like Message me for info.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Hiya,
    Im a rep for juice plus and the shakes are not meant to be a meal replacement atall!
    The shakes arent even actually a weightloss product they just aid the weightloss, you can even use them to gain weight, to do the same job as protein shakes etc. there is a different eating/nutrition plan for every programme.
    You have two shakes a day, two snacks a day and a main meal at night. From these two shakes you are getting the benefit of 17 fruits and vegetables which I doubt anyone can say they get from heating fresh fruit & veg.
    Alot of people don't know this but by boiling veg you actually kill most of the goodness and nutrition in the veg, where as with any of the juiceplus products you are getting all the nutrition and goodness as it comes directly from the raw fruit/veg.

Juice plus isnt a diet, its changing your lifestyle and improving your body by removing foods that bring unwanted toxins into your body. These toxins are exactly what great fat within your body.

If anyone would like any more information on juice plus then please get in touch.

NO advertising.

Girl_bye.gif
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am laughing so hard right now at all the people claiming that these pills aren't man made because they're TOTALLY made out of real fruits and vegetables you guise! Omg. :laugh:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    I am laughing so hard right now at all the people claiming that these pills aren't man made because they're TOTALLY made out of real fruits and vegetables you guise! Omg. :laugh:

You didn't know they grow on trees that grow on clouds. They are tended to by pixies who then send them by way of unicorns to the plant!
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options

You didn't know they grow on trees that grow on clouds. They are tended to by pixies who then send them by way of unicorns to the plant!

We need a pic of the Juice Plus Plus Plant NOW.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Right. And before you start posting in a forum, make sure to read the Community Guidelines.

Advertising, whether on the forums, in groups, or private messages are not allowed.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Did they use Willy Wonka's television teleport thing to get them to the size where they'll fit into capsules?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

We need a pic of the Juice Plus Plus Plant NOW.

I forgot the unicorns eat them and this is how they are delivered...

rainbowhorsefarts.gif