Options

Replies

• Dahliax3
    Options
    I'm actually 5'5 but have a long back ! weigh 224 :\
  • fussychic
    Options
    Me! 5ft 1inch and 138lbs :(

Goal weight is 112 and I'd like to get as close as I can to it by 22nd November when I go on holiday!
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2 1/2" (hey, that 1/2 inch really matters, lol!). My GW is around 125/130. I've never been that small, so I'll see how I feel when I get there. I have a looonnnggg way to go, but I'm going to do it!
  • obesegeese
    obesegeese Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2 and weigh 135lbs, looking to lose 30lbs! I'd love some friends with similar goals so we can relate to each other.

I joined mfp about 3 years ago and just never used it or got into it, this time around I want to give it a real shot and having active, honest buddies would be great! x
  • victoria_b482
    victoria_b482 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 153 lb I would like to get back down to 130 or less.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Where my shawty's at?..lol
  • JasmineVas
    Options
    I'm 5'2 or 5'3 i weigh 144lbs and I'm hoping to get down to 125 or 127. I'm curvy and i think anything below that makes me look a little off. Hoping to reach my goal before i go back to California and visit my family.
  • gelar93
    gelar93 Posts: 160
    Options
    Uhh so I'm considered short at 5'4? :'( haha
    Like I said I'm 5'4 and 127lbs. I would ideally want to be ~105lbs
  • multipurplemist
    Options
    Im 4"11. I started at 86kg. I'm now down to 69.9kg. Anything Is an achievable weight goal regardless of height. Just remember the to remove all sweets from the house, do your food shopping whilst chewing gum & have one cheat day a week but take it easy. Well they are my methods anyway lol.
  • TitikiOoh
    TitikiOoh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    5'1",or 1.56 m. I'm 55 kg and my goal is to gain some muscles. Which means eating more and healthier then I've been doing so far.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and around 2lbs away from my goal weight of 106lbs. I'm still deciding if I should keep going to reach that weight or just start maintenance. I'm happy with the way my body is beginning to look now.
  • GatorDeb1
    GatorDeb1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm not short, I'm petite :D (5'4")

Really small frame, wrist under 6 inches.

I want to get as close to 107.5 which is the lowest healthy BMI for me without going under. 119 lbs now.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Similar goals :)

I'm 5'3"+ but when people ask I say I'm close to 5'8". They usually look me up and down and say REALLY? And I'm like TOTALLY! I'M JUST SLOUCHING RIGHT NOW.
  • annabel_adcock
    Options
    Hi :) 5"2, 18yo, 130lbs (ish) trying to get to 120 :) add me anyone if you want :)
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 right now my goal weight is 125, but I've never been that low as an adult so I'll have to see how I feel at that weight to determine whether I want to lose more or not.
  • toricolbert978
    toricolbert978 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3 my wieght now is 210 pounds
    And my goal wieght is 112 pounds
    Only 3 years ago I was that wieght but since I had my son I've I'm massive and for this height its terrible
    Good luck every one!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 with a medium frame.
    I'm currently 180 lbs about size 12. Goal is somewhere around 140, I'll know better once I'm there to see if that weight is good for me.

21525558.png
  • teamgiff4
    teamgiff4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 120 right now. Trying to not to rely too much on the scale but it's a hard habit to break.
    I start worrying over just a few pounds. I'd like to keep it between 118 and 120.
    I've had two babies so I've had to lose 40+ pounds twice. Not Fun.
    Trying to tone it up and focus on healthy eating.
  • gidget_05
    gidget_05 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 4ft 11. I weigh 191-193 I need to lose at least 50 pounds no more then 75
  • stephierose51
    stephierose51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and at 125lbs. (150cm/56.7kgs) I would ideally like to get to 110 - 112lbs. Or 50/51kgs ... which is why I added the 51 to my username. Over the past 2 years I've lost 15lbs and so I know it can be done. Trained for a marathon last year and dropped my weight down to 116lbs and was happy with those results. I've just joined MFP two days ago and am hoping that it can help me to stay motivated.