My Boobs Are Gone

Options
I'm 5'7", 27 years old, 136 lbs right now. I was about 147 at the end of July 2013 when I started T25. I did all three phases of that, 15 weeks total. Then I've been doing body rocker work outs for the past two weeks. I did day two of Brazil Butt Lift today. My boobs are literally melting off my chest. I started as an A cup, I now look like a pre-teen. I wanted to be in good shape, I didn't know that meant my boobs would disappear. I've looked up exercises for strengthening your pectorals for perkier breasts but I feel like I've been doing a pretty good job of that with the T25 and bodyrocker workouts. Has anyone else experienced this? It's disheartening.

Replies

• Walter__
    Walter__ Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Boobs are just fat. Every woman who loses weight starts to lose boobs as well. No way to avoid that.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    these things happen. just work on building a bodacious bootie :wink:
  • toiletski
    toiletski Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Genetics is probably right. I had dropped 80+ lbs before but my boobs didn't go anywhere, they just perked up? But the cup size stayed the same.
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm going through that too. Even at 159 at 5'2" I only had a largish B cup, down to about 130 and now they're down to a small B. It sucks but I've accepted it.

I'll take being healthy and able to walk into any store and not worry if something will fit over larger boobs anyway.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that happens a lot...especially with cardio exercise, I've heard. It's because of this reason that I decided to lose weight soley by dieting and no added exercise. Sure, it takes a lot longer to lose weight that way but I still got my boobs! :)
  • danielleb886
    danielleb886 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and started at 170lbs (38C). I am now 133lbs (36 1/2B). I feel your pain.
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that happens a lot...especially with cardio exercise, I've heard. It's because of this reason that I decided to lose weight soley by dieting and no added exercise. Sure, it takes a lot longer to lose weight that way but I still got my boobs! :)

If you lose fat ANY way, you'll likely lose some boobs.

This is why almost every fitness model has implants. It's really difficult to be very lean but still keep fat where you want it. ;)
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce body fat and you can't control where you do and do lose fat.

On the flipside, you can consider breast enhancement if its that bug if a deal for you. Things like implants, fat transfer, the bravo system, etc.

It's something I've been considering for many many years but can't justify.

Good luck!
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    i was hoping for advice on getting rid of my boobs...curses
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

cardio and exercise has nothing to do with it. this is the same thing as saying that spot reduction is possible, and it's not.

you will lose fat based on how you're genetically predetermined, regardless of how you lost the weight
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    DD and they are a little smaller. Between a Full D and low DD(is there such a thing,lol), still wearing DD bras but they have shrunk a little. :(:sad:
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Options
    Then I guess I'm just lucky. It took me a decade plus having 4 kids to get these things and I guess they've decided that after all that they'd stick around for me lol
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Options
    Boobs don't count on a fat girl.
    Ouch man...just...ouch.
  • snsmyth
    snsmyth Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I think it's great! I hate wearing bras and now I don't have to, just camis and tanks for me!
  • dianebiaggini
    dianebiaggini Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My boobs were small but perky to begin with. After breast feeding they shrunk and got saggy. Then I lost weight and they shrunk even more! But I'm feeling so fit and healthy :happy: it only bugs me occasionally. A good padded push up bra helps!
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Didn't count as boob if it were because of obesity
  • Grumbers
    Grumbers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Mine are going too! YAY!
  • Be11adonna
    Be11adonna Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yup...I feel your pain. I am working on buns of steel instead.
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'll happily donate mine to the lost boobs cause. Mind seem to be firm believers of the "first to grow, last to go" philosophy.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I literary ran mine off!