What was your proud moment today?

Options

Replies

• Caterpillar_17
    Caterpillar_17 Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I beat my fastest mile by 20 seconds. :3 My legs felt like liquid fire halfway through, but I kept on going and did a big sprint at the end. :)
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I didn't use last night's super bowl leftovers as an excuse to overeat today!
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat the sugar cookies with icing left on the counter today at work!
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    My fiance sat down right next to me on the couch to chow down on chips and homeade guac...I didn't even eat one!
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!! Be proud! =)

There are so many people today that seem to be arguing on all the forums, so weird! So I decided to post my proud moment today, get some positive energy flowing!

My proud moment was putting on a pair of work pants that I could not even button before, but today they were buttoned with room to spare! =)
    Also, I had a craving for sour patch kids and a co-worker oddly had some in her purse, and I limited myself to 5 (just enough to kill the craving)
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    A sales rep brought in Reeses Cup singles to the office today. Before I knew it I had grabbed one and opened it . . . ;. . . looked at it and decided that it was not worth the 80 calories! So I gave it to my coworker! Yay me!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Had a bad night and morning and was really craving stuffing my face with junk. Instead, I went to Steak N' Shake and had a grilled chicken sandwich w/cheese and cottage cheese on the side. I'm satisfied with that as my junk while not appalled at the calories and still able to stay within my goal for the day. I did get a Diet Coke out of the vending machine at work but man, I hate Diet Coke. Down the drain it went. Just as gross as every other time I think I might like it.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread!

I'm getting ready to leave work and I already have my 10,000 steps in for the day according to my fitbit, and I still intend to complete my kettlebell and yoga routines when I get home. :-)
  • cdstaufenbiel
    cdstaufenbiel Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OP- good for you!

My proud moment of the day was during my lunch time run. I started my run by selecting a hill program and entered in a 40 minute time frame. But then I remembered that I planned on working on speed intervals, so I started over with just a regular set up. Toward the end of my run, I was so close to hitting 4 miles with intervals, so I raced against the clock and kicked it up to 7.3mph to hit my target.

Once I cooled down, I realized my mistake, but was still super proud that I gave it my all to hit my goal.

Still pretty pumped about it! :)
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of the fact I'm still getting my steps in despite the cold temps (-1 as a high today!). Been walking the stairs at work and walked two miles at the mall with a friend over our lunch hour.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    This has nothing to do with weight loss but I'm really proud of the fact that I stuck it all day at work today even though I'm fighting the flu and feel like passing out. Going to crash as soon as I get home though
  • I_Will_Be_The_Swan
    Options
    I didn't have a second bowl of pasta. I was pouring it into the pot and twice as much as I intended came out. The box had only two servings left. Another day, I might have said, "*kitten* it," and put the last three noodles in and eaten a second and third serving, but I didn't. I dumped it back and put it away.

OOH! And I exercised, even though I hurt my foot yesterday. Nothing injury-exacerbating, but still uncomfortable.
  • redlipsticklyfe
    redlipsticklyfe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I wanted a burger, chinese food, and a burrito all mixed together battered and deep fried. I had greek yogurt with peanut butter and chocolate chips instead and now find my previous craving kinda gross. BTW this is a great thread
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I wanted a burger, chinese food, and a burrito all mixed together battered and deep fried. I had greek yogurt with peanut butter and chocolate chips instead and now find my previous craving kinda gross. BTW this is a great thread

haha that is awesome! Good job.

I like this thread too, it's uplifting (at least for me)
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Five full weeks of logging, meal planning, keeping myself in check, AND realizing I feel better.
    I know that I am making this a lifestyle change. I am not on a diet. i am learning to eat healthy portions and meals.
  • torisiegel
    Options
    I resisted eating a second breakfast of waffles while co-workers ate them (and they smelled delicious!), and resisted eating some salty, crunchy dark chocolate treat my boss brought in to share. Self-control is tough for me, so this is a win!
  • nko93
    nko93 Posts: 6
    Options
    When I run for 50 minutes today.
  • MIpiccolo
    MIpiccolo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That I walked 2.25 miles on the treadmill while watching a show instead of just sitting on my butt. Goes to show that the excuse of "I don't have time for exercise" is not usually true
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Walking for an hour and not changing the speed on the treadmill when I figured I wasn't going to make it the whole way
  • JessFryNJ
    JessFryNJ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I saw a friend in passing that I havent seen in a least a month and he sent me a message later on the said "You lost weight girl! keep it up!". I really needed that because I haven't been seeing it on the scale recently.