Does anyone else have 100lbs + to lose?

Options

Replies

• SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- also if you search the groups there are several for people with 100 or more pounds to lose and groups for people within certain weight ranges :)
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing somewhere between 100 ~ 150. (I'm not even decided on it, lol.)
  • TMO1981
    TMO1981 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Over 100# here, Started at 377, now down to 357 since Dec. 29th. My top end goal is 200, but could potentially be changing that as low as 125. Once I hit 200 I will be working down in 10# increments til I feel like I have lost enough, and am healthy, not too skinny. I am 5ft'11in, so the 125 is a bit of a stretch, thats almost anorexic looking in my mind, so probably not that low, time will only tell.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i did have 100 pounds to lose, just last year, but now i dont! just wanted to say good luck, you can definately do it! make sure you take advantage of all that mfp has to offer... success threads for very motivating before and after pictures, low calorie recipes, exercise information from those who know how and what to do... and great friends who will support you along the way!

*i do not want to join a group, just encouraging!
  • MissDLynnR
    MissDLynnR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have about 105 110 to lose. I am fairly new so I would love to make new friends and have a support system to lean on. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • MPB68
    MPB68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 115lb to go, I'd love to support others, and get some support of folks doing the same. Feel free to add me too.
  • MrsMaisonet14
    MrsMaisonet14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    adding some of you...i have to lose over 100 too so add me! :)
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group I fit this category!
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Add me too =)
  • TaraBeFree
    TaraBeFree Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Me too please! I have over 150 to lose. I did well the first time around with MFP, but then hit my mental-wall and crashed. I've been back on my journey since Monday. I would love the support and encouragement, and would love to cheer on others.
  • jooles48
    Options
    EVERYONE please add me I have 100 to lose and would love love buddies with the same goal!
  • JasonAxelrod
    JasonAxelrod Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Not sure I'd have the time for another group specifically, but I'm more than happy to have new friends, here.

I started at 361.6lb (when measured, I was higher than that at my heaviest)< and as of this morning I am 288.6. My primary goal is to get below 200 pounds, which would just be another 88.7, but I would really, really like to be 180 and see how I look and how I feel at that weight, which would be 108 from right now.

Either way, welcome!
  • pluckypaleo
    pluckypaleo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and I have 100 plus pounds to lose! I recently began following a Paleo lifestyle (January 1st). I love it and I am feeling great! I am using MFP for support, and tracking my weight loss. I am not counting calories. Looking for friends, so feel free to add me!
  • IAMWORTHIT14
    Options
    Definitely count me in! :) I have over 100lbs to lose and would love to support and be supported by other people in the same situation.
  • rainandwood93
    rainandwood93 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm really interested, and looking for support. 110 to lose as of today. 20 years old. Eek!
  • Renaynay833
    Renaynay833 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    6 years ago I lost almost 100lbs and I have gained it all back and then some and now I'm embarking on this challenge again. This time seems more scary to me then before. I'd love to have people whom are going through the same thing as I am to help keep me on track and to eventually keep it all off for good! Good luck to you all on your journey and reaching your goals!
  • SouthPawSings
    SouthPawSings Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello please add me, I am at 344lbs and I have to lose over 100lbs. I know I can't do this alone.
  • nonnie35750
    nonnie35750 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ten pound increments is the way to go. That way it is not overwhelming. I started exactly one year ago today (1/17/13) with 100 to lose. I set my goals at 10 lbs and have lost 60 so far. Good luck to all of you. You can do this. Start by getting moving and logging what you eat.
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am close to this goal!! Feel free to add/encourage me and I will do the same for you!!!!
  • bevfazio
    bevfazio Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    As you can see, there are lots of us out there that need to lose. Good luck and feel free to add me.