Went to Starbucks and watched the sunset
  • Bennysammysofie2
    Options
    I thought they sold coffee???
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Sitting and watching the butterflies at the butterfly observatory.
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Made a delicious spaghetti sauce for tomorrow's dinner! Nice to start the week off a lil better
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I managed to revive a pot plant that my mum tried to kill, and today a flower opened for the first time! :smile:
    That sounded badly. :laugh: :laugh:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Co-workers having a fight over being fat.

Baker is fat & her idea of her dieting is McDonalds for lunch & dinner 'as long as it fits in her calories.

Sales woman is fat, her idea of dieting is not to at all. In fact why should she cause she is ok with it.

Baker says to sales 'you could lose a few KGs' ....sales turns around & screams at baker ' how dare you, I don't tell you to lose weight, how would you like it if I went up to your grandmother (who is fat) and told her that she could lose a few? How disrespectful'

Sales was actually standing up for baker against the other bakers before this.

Here is me... hiding in the toilet/storage/only spot out of the way..... working out before my shift cause I got there early. I'm the only one out of the whole lot in the shop at the time who works out, eats better & has lost weight...... I just shut up & giggled at the fatty fight.

It made me happy today.
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I managed to get my side of the bedroom clean today! It was about 6 months overdue for a good cleaning, of some organizing. dusting, windexing and vacuuming. My dresser was overflowing and every time I touched something I thought an avalanche of my crap was going to follow! It was horrible...not anymore...All clean! I'm feeling very happy and proud! I still have to do inside drawers, closet and under the bed, but that is another story. Today I am feeling happy! some progress was made!
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Remembering there was still dark chocolate almond butter in the fridge this morning :)
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I lost 3lbs this week & my hubby bought me some new shoes :)
  • serenity56
    serenity56 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Went and photographed a beeaautiful baby shower, and then spent some quality time meeting some lovely, like-minded ladies for a new women's group. It was a good day.
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    I thought they sold coffee???

And they also have windows ;)
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    My b/f brought me a healthy fast food salad for lunch tonight at 2am. Life's good. :-)

Oh! aaaaannnnddddd.....we made plans to go to my first rodeo on Saturday. EEE!!!
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Losing 1.6lb!!! Finally!!!! After a month of trying the scale finally moved. And I don't care that it's less than everything else because it's more than the 0 I've seen since 1st December!!!
  • Ktastic3
    Options
    My third cup of coffee ^_^
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    A voice message from a friend :)
  • pdehoog
    pdehoog Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The room I finally cleaned up yesterday! And again when the scale showed a loss of another 300 gr. of bodyweight this morning.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Held my cat for a bit, I think she's sick, and have to wait until tuesday to get her to the vet, so any time with her right now is important to me.
  • SgtZabka
    SgtZabka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Roommate came home from LA and we went to WholeFoods! :happy: