Girl Scout Cookie...

Options
AusAshMommy
AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
Totally random topic - but it's that time of year again - my Girl Scout will be selling cookies - so on that note share your favorite flavor!!!

I love the Shortbread and Peanut Butter Patties

Ok Go!

Replies

• christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Whatever the Samoas are now?? Caramel Delights maybe??? Holy Heaven!! :love: :love: :love:
  • AusAshMommy
    Options
    Aww C'Mon No One Else? Seriously not trying to sell them - just friendly conversation!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Didn't eat them much, but I know I dislike the mint ones, but like the ones with coconuts on them.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    They used to have a cinnamon-sugared shortbread that was shaped like an apple. That one was my FAVORITE! But apparently I was the only one who bought them because they were only around for a year. I do like the PB ones, too.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Whatever the Samoas are now?? Caramel Delights maybe??? Holy Heaven!! :love: :love: :love:

^this...

...but in some regions, they're apparently still Samoas, which are slightly superior because dark chocolate > milk chocolate (especially when paired with coconut).
  • robindina
    robindina Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Samoas, Tagalongs, and do si dos
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options

Samoa ice cream

tumblr_kxvnl8YyPp1qaxvfqo1_250.gif
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thin Mint just out of the freezer. :bigsmile:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

Samoa ice cream

tumblr_kxvnl8YyPp1qaxvfqo1_250.gif

YES!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

^this...

...but in some regions, they're apparently still Samoas, which are slightly superior because dark chocolate > milk chocolate (especially when paired with coconut).

Yum! I haven't had girl scout cookies since I was a kid. But, I remember these ones. Maybe I'll get some if I run into some girl guides. Or maybe I'll have my daughters join the girl guides. They call them Girl Guides in Canada.
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Local place makes Thin Mint frozen custard. :love: Dulche de Leche are great too.
  • hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm. Mint, carmel delights and the lemon ones. Yum yum.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Samoas, Tagalongs, and do si dos
    ^THIS </thread>
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Oh, it looks like in Canada they just sell two kinds. One box is half chocolate cookies with chocolate cream and the other half is vanilla cookies with vanilla cream. Boring. And the other kind they sell is a chocolate covered cookie with mint in the middle. It looks like a peppermint patty cookie.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Samoas! Do you ship?
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    peanut butter patties have been a favorite forever. They used to also sell these ones that had a dollop of red "fruit" in the center that was visible and open, and surrounded with the shortbread cookie. i liked those too, but i don't think they make them anymore.
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Samoas are my favorite but tagalongs are a VERY close second!!
  • AusAshMommy
    Options
    Samoas! Do you ship?

We can if need be!

Seems the Samoas aka Caramel DeLites are by far the Faves!
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    peanut butter patties have been a favorite forever. They used to also sell these ones that had a dollop of red "fruit" in the center that was visible and open, and surrounded with the shortbread cookie. i liked those too, but i don't think they make them anymore.

Are those like the ones that Peek Freans makes? I just had some the other day. But the ones I had are the two cookies, with vanilla cream in the middle and a dollop of red fruit in the center, on the top (like you described). I have had other cookies that are a softer type of cookie, with the fruit in the center.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Is it really that time of year again? I could have sworn this just happened not long ago..
    I must resist this year, I ate an embarrassingly large number of boxes of Samoas last year. (Is it me or are there less cookies in the boxes these days?)
    Not happening again!