how often do you weigh in?

Options
13»

Replies

• SignedKenadee
    Options
    In the past, when numbers meant a lot to me I'd weigh myself as often as I passed the scale without really comprehending what any of it meant.
    I recently started T25 and I juice at least once a day now. I weigh myself at least every other day so that I can chart my progress. I have a much better understanding of the importance of nutrients and overall wellness so it makes a world of difference!

I prefer to weigh myself in the morning without clothing just so the numbers are as accurate as possible. My scale also provides me with my body fat and water weight percentages.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Daily. But I only log when it goes down. And I've found out about myself that I tend to be higher Sunday-Tuesday, than I am Wednesday-Saturday. So I take the day of the week into consideration when I think of the numbers.
  • Benphi91
    Benphi91 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Once a week.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Once a week, in the mooring, and naked. Its done before I do anything, like eat, exercise or shower.

I only do it once a week because of daily fluctuations of water weight. The weight loss is very minimal day to day.

You CAN weigh in everyday. But its up to personal preference. If you get obsessive, then its better to weigh in once a week, or twice a week.