in sept i will change

Options

Replies

• jldodd
    jldodd Posts: 16
    Options
    hmm i dunno, there's soooo many lol! I wanna be less harsh on myself when it comes to those weeks where you just don't lose anything. Instead of being happy that i didn't gain anything..i tend to beat myself up. I'm super positive when it comes to helping others but im my own worst enemy. So i'd like to change that. But this September i decided id ditch the bus or any kind of transportation. I'm walking everywhere even if it takes me 6 hours :) September = Fall and Fall = cool weather and i loveee it! Looking forward to walking and enjoying the pretty trees and those orange, red and yellowish leaves :)

OMGosh! You and I are so on the same page with that. I'm calming my "inner mean girl" voice! haha! I'm going to be as nice to myself as I am to strangers.

=)

hahaha no wonder we get a long great! ;) I think ill be doing both in September! Cuz i can be soooo darn mean to myself, it's ridiculous!

Me too! This is a really good goal. I am going to make it mine too!
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am on my 3rd round of p90x....if you have any questions or just want motivation I can help!!
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    my goal is to get up at 5:30 every morning to work out and go to bed early enough to get 8 hours of sleep. this will be a challenge lol
  • tymeforme
    tymeforme Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For the month of September I want to eat all my meals in control. The evenings are bad for me and I just eat and eat and eat, like it's totally out of control. I also want to journal everyday everything I eat and be more active.

Good luck everyone!:bigsmile:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    dear self,
    in september, i will go to bed between 10 and 11 every night instead of midnight or later.
    in september, i will run 40 miles and walk 15 miles.
    in september, i will restart taking yoga classes at my gym (and maybe try a cycle class while i am at it).
    in september, i will stick to my weekly menu plan instead of reaching for quick carbs.
    sincerely, me
  • rkblueyes
    Options
    I plan to decrease sugar intake.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    My goal is to recognize that I have hit my goal (assuming I do) and start maintenance calories, instead of continuing to eat so low cal cuz I'm obsessing. :ohwell:
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I will try to be able to jog for five straight minutes. I have never been able to run before...I've always had trouble breathing and I know it's been weight related. So hopefully by the end of the month I will be able to do it!

Same here. I do a ton of walking with my Leslie Sansone dvds but have been scared to incorporate jogging for fear that I'd get so tired out I wouldn't be able to finish my normal walking routine (silly huh?). My goal is to incorporate 2 minutes of jogging into every mile I walk. We can do this.
  • Motleybird
    Motleybird Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Originally my goal would have been to continue with the exercise program I started last week when my girl went back to school.

Now I think I just need to get over this cold that she brought home and gave to me.

Hmmm...maybe I should do 10-15 minutes instead of the whole hour so I don't lose my momentum.
  • somethingvague
    Options
    Quit smoking, for real!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    i will try to drink more water each day :)
  • raziyad
    raziyad Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goal is not to have an episode of emotional eating when i get upset about something. Why is that so hard??
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Mine is going to be to make at least one of my 15 min morning dog walks a 30 min, that is one each week. He likes them and they're definitely good for the body. Its a tiny change that i may be able to eventually turn into all 5 each week.
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    :wink: In September, I will workout at least 4 days a week (including during my lazy trip to Colorado!). I will also continue to eat healthier (no potato chips), and work on portion control when college football Saturdays roll around and we order pizza - it's tradition, so I'm allowing the pizza into my diet. . .just in moderation!

Good luck to all!
  • showers1989
    showers1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    good luck to everyone on oct 1st well check in and see how everyone did. We can do this every month if anyones up for it.
  • urmyeffinstar
    urmyeffinstar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    In September I will change my work out schedule. I haven't worked out much this summer, mostly blaming it on the Minnesota heat. So in September I hope to lose 5 pounds :)
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Today I signed up for a step aroebics class for September!! =)
  • sarahbobara
    sarahbobara Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This month I am going to be consistent, until it all sticks; working out 5 times a week, and continuing to log in and count calories.

Good luck to everyone
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    To drink 8 glasses of water
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    In september I will log in every day and log my caloires. I will jumpstart my progress and feel great about myself. Six weeks till birthday! I can do this. I WILL do this.