Lost 108 lbs in 8 months

Options

Replies

• fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Amazing job on your weight loss! I started in May 2013 as well but am only down 50lbs ( I say only but am super proud to hit 50!) but wow, you're just amazing! I am going to check out your blog!
  • Mizkatemay
    Mizkatemay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    O'My you look awesome!!! Good Job
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Such an inspiration.
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    congratulations. That is awesome!!
  • KarenGMT
    Options
    Good job!
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    great work - seems a little fast to me - I hope you are being careful. Did you do surgery?
  • DiaryofaMadFatMan
    DiaryofaMadFatMan Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    you look amazing , congrats!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I just read your blog & wanted to thank you for posting your pictures! April 8th will be my one-year anniversary & I hope to be down more than 80# by then. As a vegetarian, I won't be going Paleo/Primal, but I'm not afraid of good, healthy fats. Great job!
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :) Great job!
  • oldladybug
    oldladybug Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations on your loss.:bigsmile:
  • Charlotte318
    Charlotte318 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!
  • accokeekjudi
    accokeekjudi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am reading your post with my mouth wide open . . . wonderful progress! The ironic thing is, I just started two weeks ago -- my starting weight was 313 lbs. I have since lost 8 lbs. You have certainly inspired me . . . sure hope you don't mind my friending you. Thanks for the inspiration. keep up the fantastic work!
  • anassuhaimi
    Options
    Wow... Thumbs up!
  • CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I can't reply to each one of you but I'd like to thank you all for the nice compliments. I really appreciate them! I didn't expect this much attention.

As far as the "how", well it's really quite simple. I eat food that I cook at home. I walk as much as I possibly can and I ride my bike up as many hills as I can find. I also sit and relax a lot.

It can be controversial at times and I don't like to push anyone's buttons but the truth is that I eat lots of delicious fatty foods. I eat beef w/ all the fat, lots of butter and coconut oil. I gorge on bacon (just kidding about the gorging, I eat just the right amount to keep myself full) and I drink water pretty much exclusively (aside from my bulletproof coffee). Listen, I'm not here to change your mind about food but if you're interested I'd encourage you to look into the truth about fats (because no, they don't make you fat)

Now, I will accept your friend request and I'll do the best I can to help you if you ask me to.

You're absolutely right about eating more fat. It sounds almost crazy, but I can second that statement as true. Ever since I have changed over to the coconut oil and taking out sugar while keeping fat in, the weight has been coming off much easier for me than ever before :)
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    You did that in 8 months? Wow! What commitment! Great job! I'm sure you'll get down to your goal in no time. You've done such a fantastic job so far!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Way to go--that's amazing!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a huge achievement!! Congratulations!! :):) :)
  • FixIngMe14
    Options
    Yesssssss!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You didn't waste a minute! Great dedication hun!!! Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!