PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,109 Member
    Options
    I am very thankful for all of the support I've gotten from the mfp community. I'm down almost 80 pounds and I have a weigh in today and am believing for a good number :)

It looks like your belief will come true! Congratulations!
  • MartinCanDoThisWithGodsHelp
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    I am very thankful for all of the support I've gotten from the mfp community. I'm down almost 80 pounds and I have a weigh in today and am believing for a good number :)

I just weighed in and I am now down over 83 pounds! Thanks for the support
  • fanncy0626
    Options

I just weighed in and I am now down over 83 pounds! Thanks for the support

Awesome!
  • fanncy0626
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Ash_law - great transformation!

haychc87 - you can tell you are working out. Don't worry about the holidays. Plan ahead. Small portions and moderation. I eat a little of my favorites especially sweets. I will probably gain 3-5 lbs but mostly due to salt and sugar overload. The day after only eat protein, avocado, coniferous veggies, 8-10 glasses of water and 2 bottles of coconut water, NO sugar even fruit, and you'll be fine!

Great job everyone!
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Hey guys, this is my little transformation. I've put on a few kilos since the after pictures but I'm at it again finally. The before is around 110kg/242lbs and now I'm sitting around 80kg/176lbs. I've hit a plateau for a long while which is a little disheartening but we'll get there
    Wow it really doesn't look like you weigh anything near 80 kg. A proof that the scale doesn't tell the whole story. Congrats and thank you for sharing, you just made my day!

• fanncy0626
    Options
    idp1980 - awesome transformation! Strength training?
  • Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @haychc87 - You look fantastic, you must be so pleased! The gym work is certainly working well for you. Good luck on reaching your goal.

@idp1980 - Very impressive. There's a lot of hard work gone on there and it's paid off - Well done!!
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    idp1980 - awesome transformation! Strength training?

Yeah strict diet and bodybuilding , only cardio is 45 min walk each morning with training 5 days a week each body part
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Nice!
  • devilinsoul
    devilinsoul Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! :)
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    LeenaJean wrote: »
    qifp41x2u84v.jpg

Popping in as a random old lady to say dang lady, you are beautiful!
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Louz163 wrote: »
    gtp5tqac9rwe.jpeg
    83lbs lost

Wow that's amazing ... Massive well done , and u look super
  • LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    LeenaJean wrote: »
    qifp41x2u84v.jpg

Popping in as a random old lady to say dang lady, you are beautiful!

That means a lot, thank you! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!