PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• CourtLHM
    CourtLHM Posts: 181 Member
    WOW!! Congratulations everyone!!! Very inspirational!!! I hope I can post mine one day!!!!!
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    I wish I had more before photos.

SW:243
    CW: 185

hh1qfdsq94t0.jpeg
    fke9bk7jv2bf.jpeg
    akqmxiprqehv.jpeg

Great job
  • KNewer88 wrote: »
    Didn't think I'd ever be able to post in this thread :) Also, it took a while to dig up a photo of myself close to/at my heaviest cause I avoided cameras like a ninja and even then, I found a way to half hide myself.

Anyway, on left, I was around 200-207... Right is at 165ish, only 30 to go!

WL_zpsexsgdssn.png

You look fantastic! Great job!
  • kvps5gjb1ssy.jpg

November 2014 to November 2015. 81 pounds total loss at that point, still going. Current goal is 15% body fat.

Dude you look great! I have to admit I love the first photo because you look like the guy from that movie the hangover (no offense because he's a likable character if you haven't seen it) but your progress is awesome! Great job!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    BekahC1980 wrote: »
    Me at 225 lbs

605ai69y9kip.jpg

Me at 145 lbs

q0bd7tak3c3n.jpg

Looking fantastic my friend!!!!
  • Makay1
    Makay1 Posts: 57 Member
    WOW!! Congratulations everyone!!! Very inspirational!!! I hope I can post mine one day!!!!!

I can't wait to post here either!! 2016 will be our year
  • Shan_Lindsay
    Shan_Lindsay Posts: 60 Member
    To all the men on here - :o you all look HOT! good job everyone, keep it up!
  • saylorkw
    saylorkw Posts: 69 Member
    WOW!! Congratulations everyone!!! Very inspirational!!! Let's make 2016 our healthiest year yet!
  • Chele_Belle_
    Chele_Belle_ Posts: 65 Member

Over 150lbs lost!

beforepic_zpsjm5taw7o.jpg

1606952_10207263641687411_8177587440095923834_n_zpssyqncvaf.jpg

You are adorable! Congratulations on the amazing transformation.

• AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    kvps5gjb1ssy.jpg

November 2014 to November 2015. 81 pounds total loss at that point, still going. Current goal is 15% body fat.

Dude you look great! I have to admit I love the first photo because you look like the guy from that movie the hangover (no offense because he's a likable character if you haven't seen it) but your progress is awesome! Great job!

Haha, here's the kicker.. I love that character but that was one of the things that lit a fire under my *kitten*. I heard it so often and I didn't want to be fat Jesus anymore.
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    28.5 lbs lighter with 44 Shred workouts invested at 65 MFP days
  • AlphaCajun wrote: »
    kvps5gjb1ssy.jpg

Haha, here's the kicker.. I love that character but that was one of the things that lit a fire under my *kitten*. I heard it so often and I didn't want to be fat Jesus anymore.

Okay I'm cracking up you get the insta add now
  • CourtLHM
    CourtLHM Posts: 181 Member
    Makay1 wrote: »

I hope so!!!
    AlphaCajun wrote: »
    kvps5gjb1ssy.jpg

You look like you aged backwards!! Amazing job!
  • LowCoffinLucifie
    LowCoffinLucifie Posts: 100 Member
    whisper34c wrote: »
    k2vdqzr398qx.jpg

Wow awesome job :)
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    edited January 2016
    Makay1 wrote: »

I hope so!!!
    AlphaCajun wrote: »
    kvps5gjb1ssy.jpg

You look like you aged backwards!! Amazing job!

Thanks!

and added, my Hangover loving friend. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!