PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• janettekathleen
    janettekathleen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow - great job! Very inspiring - that's quite the 6 month transformation!
  • Heathmx_2014
    Heathmx_2014 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is my 6 month journey. Still got a ways to go but getting stronger. gbqniu1g0d4l.jpeg

I think I remember seeing your photo on bodybuilding.com. Did you win something in the #250kchallenge? I just did my #stillinit after photos. I should compare them to my #250kchallenge befores.

You look amazing!
    Thanks for the awesome support, I have been doing the bb.com challenges for a while now, have not won anything yet, maybe one day, for now the challenges keep me accountable and there is a really fantastic community on bb.com as well. I will be entering the next challenge, then I will take a break from the challenges til the next challenge in January, hope to come back stronger and leaner. Congrats on completing the #stillinit. Look me up @heathmx on bb.com and we can support each other on this journey.
  • janettekathleen
    janettekathleen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow - you've done so well. What did you do?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,174 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    (oops, wrong thread)
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    What did you do?? You look incredible. Congrats.
    Jennilyn76 wrote: »
    218 to 133

yrnc7tnchtuk.jpeg

Omg. I now have a little more hope. Ive got 30lbs left to lose that im aiming for. Your excatly were i wanna be a look like. I wanna good bye mummy belly hello flat belly
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!