I'm hungry all the time

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    That wouldn't fill me up and I'm a pretty small woman.

How many calories is it?
  • bubblyjoolz
    bubblyjoolz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yep I say more water and more protein. Protein will help keep you full, try having the peanut butter in celery sticks. Peanut butter is low GI and will keep you full longer too.

http://www.health.harvard.edu/press_releases/Is-peanut-butter-healthy

:happy:
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I am hungry too!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    that's a lot of food. 2 eggs AND shredded wheat? I would split those meals up into a meal plus snacks- and eat more protein

lunch is a sandwich a salad and a piece of fruit? that's a meal and a snack to me

and skip that last bowl of shredded wheat

youre probably hungry because youre used to eating a lot and often

This is the second time I've seen you in a thread where your reply made me go :huh: .

And it's only the 2nd time I've seen you, so....

:heart:

I just love chocolate....

OP...you diet sounds like it consists of not very many calories at all...plus you are exercising...plus with your current size you would need a lot more to maintain without any exercise...ergo you are hungry...you are "crashing" your diet...ergo you are hungry.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    2 eggs AND shredded wheat is NOT a lot of food.
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    well I have pics in my profile. Im about 5'10 and thatd be a lot of food for me.
    try the fitness frog mentioned above. At 5'10" you should be able to lose weight on way more than 1200 cals.

:flowerforyou:

but that's not 1200 calories. the two bowls of shredded wheat could be 1200 alone
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    that's a lot of food. 2 eggs AND shredded wheat? I would split those meals up into a meal plus snacks- and eat more protein

lunch is a sandwich a salad and a piece of fruit? that's a meal and a snack to me

This is the second time I've seen you in a thread where your reply made me go :huh: .

And it's only the 2nd time I've seen you, so....

:heart:

I just love chocolate....

OP...you diet sounds like it consists of not very many calories at all...plus you are exercising...plus with your current size you would need a lot more to maintain without any exercise...ergo you are hungry...you are "crashing" your diet.

I just love wolves...have you SEEN the moon moon thread?
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one!
  • carrieous
    Options

it really is. Esp since you don't know how big the bowl is
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Um... no.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

which I'm gonna go out on a limb by his other food and guess that it's a small amount

again we are both GUESSING b/c his post was non specific. I hope he will open his diary so we can see what he's been up to since december and why his two months are so arduous.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    well I have pics in my profile. Im about 5'10 and thatd be a lot of food for me.
    try the fitness frog mentioned above. At 5'10" you should be able to lose weight on way more than 1200 cals.

:flowerforyou:

but that's not 1200 calories. the two bowls of shredded wheat could be 1200 alone

The bolded section was intended for you. :flowerforyou:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif
  • sjohnny
    Options

True. He could be using a big mixing bowl and pouring four boxes of cereal in each one. Yup. That's where everyone but you went wrong.

Good catch :flowerforyou:
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

It really isn't. Even if I don't know how big the bowl is.

I would assume that it is somewhere in the vicinity of an average-sized bowl. So even with two cups of shredded wheat - still not a LOT of food.

Unless we're talking about this kind of bowl:

Fried-Cereal-Site-image-450x300.jpg

But I kind of doubt it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

True. He could be using a big mixing bowl and pouring four boxes of cereal in each one. Yup. That's where everyone but you went wrong.

I am SO craving shredded wheat now! How much milk for that sjohnny? One carton or two? This sounds like a good recipe!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Even if he's way underestimating a portion of cereal (probable) it still doesn't sound like much food to me. But it's all guesswork until OP answers.
  • sjohnny
    Options

I am SO craving shredded wheat now! How much milk for that sjohnny? One carton or two? This sounds like a good recipe!

Probably a couple of gallons would do.
  • carrieous
    Options
    1 cup of dry shredded wheat is 167 calories. Plus a cup of 2% milk takes it to 300- and do you really think anyone only eats 1 cup per serving? better double that and there you have 1200 calories minus the eggs and sandwich and how many pieces of fruit??.

math, people. use it