Replies

• Greytfish
    Greytfish Posts: 810
    Options
    BBQ beef brisket and grilled peppers.
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Turkey sammy on a thin roll with mustard and cheese nibblers.

Saving my cals for lots of pasta for dinner!
  • abelthephotographer
    Options
    Home-made veg soup. I roasted a LOAD of veg at the weekend and blitzed it with some stock. This particular batch included:

garlic (lots of)
    carrots
    leeks
    potatoes
    swede, and
    celeriac

and came in at 296 calories for a large bowlful, including the oil I roasted the veg in to begin with.

How's that?
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    shredded bbq pork tenderloin that i made in the crock pot Saturday and top with cheese. Been eating on it for lunch all week and still not tired of it. Along with some Indiana Popcorn w/sea salt, applesauce, grapes, and one of the banana chocolate chip muffins I just made (applesauce instead of butter!). Those muffins are so dense and give me the sweet kick I need.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Everything sounds good, that's why I'm fat. hehehehe

Seriously, my go-to lunch, because I'm busy in the office, is something I bring on Mondays and if I don't eat leftovers, I have a whole wheat tortilla, tomato slices, a handful of romaine, and a slice of cheese.
  • train_01
    train_01 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Leftover Mexican Bean Taco Pie. Super simple to make and tailor to your likes. And it only takes about 20 minutes total to make (including prep)!
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Panera YP2 creamy tomato soup and halt turkey avocado BLT... 540 cals and yum!