What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options

Replies

• FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I used to be a size 16. Got down to a 9 and was stuck there for 5 years. Two years ago got down to a 1. Now I'm a 5. Trying to get back into my 1's and 3's.
  • I'm currently between a size 4 and 6 for most brands except for ones with copious amounts of vanity sizing (Gap, for example), and a size 26 in jeans, and I'd like to get down to around a size 2 and size 24 in jeans.
  • potatovine
    Options
    14 :D
    Love the curvy.
    Wouldn't give it up for anything.
    Maybe a 12 if I could keep my boobs and *kitten*....
  • potatovine
    Options
    I used to be a size 16. Got down to a 9 and was stuck there for 5 years. Two years ago got down to a 1. Now I'm a 5. Trying to get back into my 1's and 3's.

o.O
    What does a size 1 even look like?
    I am picturing baby clothes...surely I would be wrong
  • Spraggers
    Spraggers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am not bothered what size jeans I wear as long as the size that fits me looks good. The sizing in shops is ridiculous what is a 10 in one shop could be a 12 in another. Just try on and don't get hung up about sizing!
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My high school size of 0 or 2 would be great!
  • carolinetayloruk
    carolinetayloruk Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get down to a UK size 12 on top and 10 on bottom. Even though i'm short, I'm not a petite girl so I think i'd look strange if i was any smaller
  • Jennifer1885
    Options
    Currently a 16W/18 misses. I was one size larger last year. I so want to get out of the plus sizes!

I was a 12/14, ten years ago! I felt like I was close to ideal but not quite. So ideal in my head right now, is a 8/10. I am 5'8" BTW.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I would like to fit into 30-32 jeans i think ?

Maybe a medium shirt?

currently at 38 jeans, but they are becoming too loose like like my old 40 jeans were!
  • suebae32
    Options
    right now Im a 3 and I plan to stay a 3 I just need to stay at 130lbs and I slipped this week. I missed days that I didnt right down my food intake and I slipped back down to 118. But know I plan to get back on track, even though my hub is mad at me I plan to avoid the negative and do what im supposed to do. Ill be 130 again and have evergy and be happy
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Currently size 8, think I'll be size 4 at my goal weight, and will be happy with that.
  • Soufre
    Soufre Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Currently 120 and size 2/4. But I wanna get back into my 0 jeans.
  • Shreddingitnow
    Options
    Was 15/18
    Now 3!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I'm anywhere from a 10-14 depending on the brand of jeans. With designer denim I'm a 31-32. I don't really have an ideal size since they vary so much.
  • jodiemhorton
    jodiemhorton Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Uk size 12 in jeans would be amazing. I think that's about a US 8?

Sounds excellent to me...:smile:
  • lazra79
    lazra79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Size 10-12 would be perfect for me.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Mine is a size 10 US but I be happy with a 12 US I am now a 16 US
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    current size: loose 18
    desired size: 12
  • litajl
    litajl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just want to be healthy and look good in anything I wear.
  • Lady_Taylor
    Lady_Taylor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well, Currently Im a size 22W but I'd like to be a comfortable size 16. IM WORKING ON IT