200 Sit up Challenge anyone?

Options
Hi i have just sighned up to the 200 situp challenge, in six weeks you can do 200 sit ups, i thought it was worth a go, soif anyoone fancies joining me, i have done day one today.

Replies

• reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    How'd you sign up?
  • vdub88
    vdub88 Posts: 79
    Options
    I just started doing 100 a day - so what's another 100. Count me in!
  • showers1989
    showers1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    how do you sign up and get the plan? i have a bad back so i do crunches so this may be helpful for me
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Need details.
  • Kazren
    Kazren Posts: 88
    Options
    http://www.twohundredsitups.com/index.html

This is the link, sorry though i had posted it.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for a week already. Go to www.hundredpushups.com and look down on the left side for the link to the 200 push up challenge. You take a placement test and then follow the training. They do the modified crunches rather than a full sit up for anyone with a bad back that is concerned.
  • JenniferLynn77
    Options
    I'm up for it! I really need to be pushed to do any strength stuff...so this would be good for me
  • Michael287
    Michael287 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I can watch football while doing it... right? I probably need some pushing too, so if anyone wants to add me and tell me to get going, feel free.

Michael
  • Kazren
    Options
    Yes you can watch tv whilst doing it Michael! i will keep on ya, do your first lot tonight, then we will be on same days and i can prode and poke ya!!! with a pointy stick if i have ta!!!!!!!!!
  • reesepieces
    Options
    I'm in! I will do initial tonite! :smokin:
  • Helent26
    Helent26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in thanks for the link :wink:
  • smilingslatka
    Options
    Count me in! I can't do initial tonight as it's way to late now and I've just played wii tennis & golf for an hour. So I'll do mine tomorrow, OK. :)
  • Kazren
    Options
    Great I am so happy with the response to this, i managed 21 yesterday when i completed day one! I was so please with my self and I am not feeling to bad today either.
  • NevadaSunsine
    Options
    Yes I will give it a go! Got nothing to loose .x.
  • smilingslatka
    Options
    Yes I will give it a go! Got nothing to loose .x.
    only inches around the waist ;)
  • smilingslatka
    Options
    OK, I've done my initial test. I could do 70 without a stop (up to 5) could not even feel my abs muscles) and then 10 sec rest and do another 30. I could have pushed myself further, but it probably would not count as "good form sit-up".

I am in a better shape than I thought I was. Before the baby I was doing 200, before marriage 250.))) I also do full sit-ups, when you totally sit up of the floor.

update: I've started from week 3 and has just done another 110 sit-ups, does it count as I've done the whole 200 now?
  • reesepieces
    Options
    8/30/2010 - Initial test: 20 situps...oh yeah! lol (I know I'm still in the poor category but I only expected to be able to get through about 10!)
  • Kazren
    Options
    8/30/2010 - Initial test: 20 situps...oh yeah! lol (I know I'm still in the poor category but I only expected to be able to get through about 10!)

Dont worry I am in the same category! I did better when I did day one than on the actual inital test.