Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

200 Sit up Challenge anyone?

Hi i have just sighned up to the 200 situp challenge, in six weeks you can do 200 sit ups, i thought it was worth a go, soif anyoone fancies joining me, i have done day one today.

Replies

• reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    How'd you sign up?
  • vdub88
    vdub88 Posts: 79
    I just started doing 100 a day - so what's another 100. Count me in!
  • showers1989
    showers1989 Posts: 63 Member
    how do you sign up and get the plan? i have a bad back so i do crunches so this may be helpful for me
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Need details.
  • Kazren
    Kazren Posts: 88
    http://www.twohundredsitups.com/index.html

This is the link, sorry though i had posted it.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    I've been doing it for a week already. Go to www.hundredpushups.com and look down on the left side for the link to the 200 push up challenge. You take a placement test and then follow the training. They do the modified crunches rather than a full sit up for anyone with a bad back that is concerned.
  • I'm up for it! I really need to be pushed to do any strength stuff...so this would be good for me
  • Michael287
    Michael287 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm in too. I can watch football while doing it... right? I probably need some pushing too, so if anyone wants to add me and tell me to get going, feel free.

Michael
  • Kazren
    Yes you can watch tv whilst doing it Michael! i will keep on ya, do your first lot tonight, then we will be on same days and i can prode and poke ya!!! with a pointy stick if i have ta!!!!!!!!!
  • reesepieces
    I'm in! I will do initial tonite! :smokin:
  • Helent26
    Helent26 Posts: 35 Member
    I'm in thanks for the link :wink:
  • Count me in! I can't do initial tonight as it's way to late now and I've just played wii tennis & golf for an hour. So I'll do mine tomorrow, OK. :)
  • Kazren
    Great I am so happy with the response to this, i managed 21 yesterday when i completed day one! I was so please with my self and I am not feeling to bad today either.
  • Yes I will give it a go! Got nothing to loose .x.
  • Yes I will give it a go! Got nothing to loose .x.
    only inches around the waist ;)
  • OK, I've done my initial test. I could do 70 without a stop (up to 5) could not even feel my abs muscles) and then 10 sec rest and do another 30. I could have pushed myself further, but it probably would not count as "good form sit-up".

I am in a better shape than I thought I was. Before the baby I was doing 200, before marriage 250.))) I also do full sit-ups, when you totally sit up of the floor.

update: I've started from week 3 and has just done another 110 sit-ups, does it count as I've done the whole 200 now?
  • reesepieces
    8/30/2010 - Initial test: 20 situps...oh yeah! lol (I know I'm still in the poor category but I only expected to be able to get through about 10!)
  • Kazren
    8/30/2010 - Initial test: 20 situps...oh yeah! lol (I know I'm still in the poor category but I only expected to be able to get through about 10!)

Dont worry I am in the same category! I did better when I did day one than on the actual inital test.