110 Lost & 3 Consecutive Years on MFP today!!! PICS

Options

Replies

• MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!! You're truly an inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work
  • usmcgrl1
    usmcgrl1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank You for sharing your awesome story. You have given so many of us the inspiration we needed. Congratulations!!!! going to think of you when I have a bad day or feel like giving in.
  • doglover1984
    doglover1984 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look amazing what a success story, I really like that picture of you and your daughter in the pants. You have done fantastic:happy:
  • raventwo
    raventwo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, quite a marvelous achievement!
  • URGonnaHearMeRoar
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go, girl!
  • DeniseBarone
    DeniseBarone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Please friend me! I'm at your weight and dress size and would like to lose 15 to 20 pounds.
  • mslee369
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Thanks for sharing.
  • Corrie391
    Options
    OMG! I've just started on MFP and what a fantastic inspiration you are!! Many congratulations! Thanks so much for sharing.
  • TimElwis
    Options
    Amazing work!!!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    006.jpg

D'awwwww!!! I love this one!!!
    Amazing job!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Sabby888
    Sabby888 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, these are by far the best progress photos I've ever seen... Well done, really! You're such an inspiration
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You look amazing, well done.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing! I bet you feel amazing too. And I think you look younger too!
  • nasharp1
    nasharp1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'm overwhelmed by the response to my post.
  • supawoman74
    supawoman74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats to your for all your hard work and achieving such a tremendous goal! You're an inspiration to me, seeing your accomplishment gives me lots of hope that I too can do this! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • NitaParn
    NitaParn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your before measurements are EXACTLY my measurements today. 5'9". I feel that same way that you did.I just had my first grandchild and want to be there for her when she goes to college, etc! I was diagnosed with diabetes a year ago and was doing pretty good to exercise and lose weight...until a few months ago. I've fallen off the wagon. Thanks for the inspiration to get back on the HORSE..NOT the wagon *smile*
  • Oakpinegal
    Options
    Congratulations, you look wonderful and healthy. I think this journey you successfully took proves you are an adult and took responsibility for your own health and well being. We can all learn from your success. Again you look just great!
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    We love you Cin. I'm lucky to have you as a friend. ♥
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!