110 Lost & 3 Consecutive Years on MFP today!!! PICS

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• trizzletrix
    trizzletrix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!
    You look absolutely AMAZING. Congratulations especially on maintaining such an epic loss! You are so inspiring :)
  • dmschm2
    dmschm2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great, looks like you got younger in your pictures, isnt that amazing! Wonderful maintenance! I have lost large numbers before and then had life changes and gained it back. This time I am going to master maintenance. GOOD FOR YOU!!!! PS, I love the after pic of you and your daughter in your old jeans! :)
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Very nice work. Congrats!
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! that is a very inspiring journey you have shared. Thank you for that!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great, looks like you got younger in your pictures, isnt that amazing! Wonderful maintenance! I have lost large numbers before and then had life changes and gained it back. This time I am going to master maintenance. GOOD FOR YOU!!!! PS, I love the after pic of you and your daughter in your old jeans! :)

Thank you, especially considering the earlier pics were a good 10 years prior.
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WOW! I admire your sticking with MFP for so long! I also joined in 2011. Thank you for sharing your story; you are an inspiration to all of us! Take care while continuing your journey! :happy:
  • katiemegcz
    katiemegcz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations! I came to the boards seeking inspiration during a slow-down and you delivered! SO impressive!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Very nice work. Congrats!

Thanks, but look at you go!!! Great job dude!!!
  • TrinityJoyfree
    Options
    I must say you look great. I don't know you and my journey (that I have been on since I cab remember) is just beginning but look at you. I know that can do this and that I will do this. If not just for me...My 6 year old daughter who seems to think I hang the moon!!!
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I am amazed by you! Congratulations. You are awesome ;)
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Yay you!:bigsmile: :happy:

"happy-clap.gif"
  • Barbaraann70
    Barbaraann70 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! Thank you for sharing : )
  • Bounce4
    Bounce4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! So inspiring. Congrats :)
  • Sabby888
    Sabby888 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow wow WOW! Best transformation I've seen so far. Well done
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Wow wow WOW! Best transformation I've seen so far. Well done

Thanks so much. I recently got sidelined with a broken foot that needed surgery and after nearly three months I'm happy to report I've maintained with diet alone. Looking forward to getting back to the exercise game asap.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!