You look incredibly amazing and should be so proud of yourself!!!:smile:
  • jamiebxo
    jamiebxo Posts: 116
    Options
    Thanks all! :)
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I tried 1200 at first but was a cranky, tired, hongy heifer! I upped it to around 1600-1700 and wasn't losing or gaining. Now I'm trying to net 1300 to 1400. We'll see! Great job though!
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    That's why I increased, felt so irritated and tired all the time! Feel much better now I've increased! Thanks so much! :)
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! Thanks for sharing!
  • rayonrae
    Options
    Amazing!!! I wanna trace your steps too jamie!! Thanks for sharing!!

But one thing I'm curious about...while you were trying to lose weight did you still eat desserts and dairies like ice creams, sweets etc? because I'm quite addicted to these sort of food... did you count calories? I'm just wondering while I start eating healthily, I could still eat my favorite food, only that I have to keep calories under control? for example, can i eat things like fried rice, only that I divide them into portions throughout the day?

Thanks!!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm also a 5'2" shorty & currently sitting at 160 (Down from 164). :( Can't wait to post my success story!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! great job. :)

ETA: Jack <3
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    This is really inspiring for me cause I'm at the same height and started at the same exact weight with a goal of 123lbs, right now I'm in the 150's and have been working on this since 2012 but did really get started til last year. Congrats on the amazing loss!! :bigsmile:
  • ButterfliesOnMyEyes
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    Amazing!!! I wanna trace your steps too jamie!! Thanks for sharing!!

But one thing I'm curious about...while you were trying to lose weight did you still eat desserts and dairies like ice creams, sweets etc? because I'm quite addicted to these sort of food... did you count calories? I'm just wondering while I start eating healthily, I could still eat my favorite food, only that I have to keep calories under control? for example, can i eat things like fried rice, only that I divide them into portions throughout the day?

Thanks!!

Thankyou!! :) I did still eat things like that yeah, just made sure it fit into my calories/macros :) as long as it fits into your daily allowances, it's fine, and it's fine to go over these allowances every now and again! I wouldn't have been able to cope if I couldn't have a packet of crisps here and there or a cup of tea with sugar or a McDonalds or something similar, if restricting yourself is going to hinder you, don't restrict yourself, just exercise control over portions and keep an eye on your calories :)
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    you look awesome! great job. :)

ETA: Jack <3

Thankyou! :3 & Glad someone else appreciates Jack Barakat on here ;)
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    PS thanks everyone! :) Never thought I'd get such a nice response, was expecting people to be nasty :( thanks so much!
  • wattsywoo
    wattsywoo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!

Did you exercise every day?

(and can you give me an idea of what a 'typical day' food intake was like?)

You are an inspiration!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Congrats!
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    You look AMAZING!

Did you exercise every day?

(and can you give me an idea of what a 'typical day' food intake was like?)

You are an inspiration!

Thanks so much!

And not every single day though at the start I tried to exercise most days for at least half an hour but there were times when I'd go a whole week without excercising!

A typical day would usually be a bowl of bran flakes for breakfast, I usually go without milk because I hate THE texture of soggy cornflakes! Sometimes would have an apple with that, a soup for lunch with a slice of brown bread or a brown roll, dinner would be a decent amount of brown rice with some chicken stock to liven it up, fresh white fish or lean chicken with lettuce and rocket, 8 glasses of water and green tea in between, a snack might be a pack of Quavers/Wotsits or an apple or coconut or grapes, but intake varied day to day depending on how busy I was, how hungry I was!
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! My goal is to lose 60 pounds and I'm at 5' so it's great to see what it did for you!! Congratulations.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    My dear, you look marvelous!
    Best wishes for Goal and Maintenance!
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    Thankyou so much guys :)
  • LucyGooseD
    LucyGooseD Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great. Your post about your diet shows you did it eating very healthy meals and that is key. Best of luck to you. Enjoy your new fitness level!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!