Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Options

Replies

• irishanne
    irishanne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me also. I need to lose more than 80 pounds.

Irishanne
  • dubyugh
    dubyugh Posts: 19
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose. Add me, if you'd like. I'm an active daily user.
  • optimist49
    Options
    starting over need to lose 75 lbs. Could use some new friends for support too. :flowerforyou:
  • gritstn313
    Options
    Hello I am also trying to lose 75 pounds, you can also add me I think we all need the support.
  • msam_77048
    msam_77048 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Michelle I want to lose 50lbs by end of June please add me
  • PaoQCamacho
    PaoQCamacho Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need to get down 50 pounds to get to a healthy weight.
  • iMikky
    iMikky Posts: 30
    Options
    I need to lose 77 pounds. You can add me!!
  • cmg07664
    Options
    50 here....feel free to friend me :)
  • Breakdown64
    Breakdown64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Everybody PLEASE feel free to add me, I could definitely use the encouragement and am more than happy to give some in return.

Currently weigh about 190, trying to get into 150 to 160 range by summer.
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose 129 and I'm just a couple of pounds shy of my halfway point. :flowerforyou:
  • Chilepepper34
    Chilepepper34 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Looking to lose about 55!
  • krichard08
    krichard08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started my weight loss back in May at 215 lbs. (i am 5 feet 3 inches tall). After falling off the wagon for a bit between Thanksgiving and New years, I am at 19 lbs. lost. (I WAS at 25 but gained some back during this time). The first stage of my goal is to lose 30 lbs. and to reevaluate how much more I want to lose from there. Probably an additional 10-20 lbs.

I can use all the friends, motivation and encouragement I can get!!
  • the_topic_chose_me
    Options
    I've just joined as well and would like to lose around 80 lbs. I'd be happy to support you through it!
  • abrodniak
    abrodniak Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 21 but still have 65+ to go. Feel free to add me!
  • FitStelley
    FitStelley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm actually looking to lose 120-135 pounds total. I've lost 28 so far and have found the journey to be easier with friends who are active on MFP. Feel free to add me :)
  • cgreen1596
    Options
    Looking to lose 50+ as well! Feel free to add me, on here everyday!
  • FitStelley
    FitStelley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm Jessica :) I started at 262lb and not down much yet only at 243lb got a loooong way to go and my process has been a slow one (only lost 20lbs this past year) but I've been wishy washy along the way, more strict at times than others. Feel free to add me! Hoping to be more consistant with the wt loss, better eating, and gym time this year!

Never say, "I only lost xx weight". You're accomplishing something by losing anything. It's hard to see how far we've come because we're always looking at how far we've got to go still. I believe you will have a great year ahead of you and you're going to make yourself proud. :) I happen to think that you have rock star written all over you.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I have lost 83 already and have 68 to go. Feel free to add me! :)
  • tamara0969
    tamara0969 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 100 lbs. Started the first of the year. Going pretty good so far. Add Me :happy:
  • crzycookie
    Options
    Hi. I'm new here myself. I am looking to lose 50 pounds! I know I can do it. 2 years ago I was close to 500 lbs. The first real shock about how much I had lost was when my new driver's license came in the mail and I saw the picture. I almost fell over comparing it with the old on. Feel free to add me. You are not alone.