Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Options

Replies

• JohnsElan
    Options
    Add me too! I've got 70 lbs to lose.
  • MrsMcLaughlin2013
    MrsMcLaughlin2013 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: I have a good 100+ pounds to loose and am looking for support and encouragement as well.
  • NickiG724
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 50 pounds. Anyone can add me if they'd like!

Take care of yourselves!
    Nicki
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have at least 75 lbs to lose myself (if not more). I have been on MFP for little over a year now and really enjoy it. I have done it on and off in the past but never stuck with it. I have also done WW many times and did succeed with that, but always tended to gain back what I lost. So far I have done pretty well with MFP and LOVE it!!!

You can go ahead and add me as a friend... we all need the extra motivation! Good Luck!
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have already lost 70 lbs (had lost 85 but darn holidays and moving stress got me!) and still have 50 to go. Go ahead and add me
  • emmasansom19
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I started on Monday and would like to lose around 75-100 lbs and I'm looking for some support and guidance :)
  • jojonye
    Options
    Hi there

My name is Jo, im 42....

Feel free to add me. I want to lose 40-50 lbs maybe more depending on how things go. Im in the UK if anyone wants more friends. I am not new to MFP but i have just got back on here again after thinking i need to really do this and the only person stopping me from doing so is me.

Like i say feel free to add me. Good luck with your goals everyone.

Jo
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    46 lost, between 35-40 to go. Happy to be friends with anyone :)
  • Emmyleww
    Emmyleww Posts: 278
    Options
    Technically I'm not new to MFP but it has been over a year so I feel like a newbie. I have about 60 lbs to lose, more if I can. Count me in. Feel free to friend me.

Emmy
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My total goal is 70 lbs; I've already knocked out about 20 of those. Always looking for new friends and motivation.
  • tropic80girl
    tropic80girl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Put my name in the hat! I too need all the support and motivation I can get. I was injured over the summer and found myself apologzing to the EMT for having to lift me. NEVER again!
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Add Me. I have 135 pounds to lose and lose to make new friends!
  • marissae_
    marissae_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 50-55 pounds to get to a normal weight! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • dantell14
    Options
    Put me in this!! I have 51 more pounds to lose. UGH
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 75lbs and I still have 79lbs to go. I have been on here since March 2013. Try and get on everyday. If you want you can add me :)
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    Please add me.
    i gave 100 more lbs to loose.
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose anywhere from 120-130lbs but I would be happy with just losing 100lbs. And this would be another start over for me too.
  • laurarich2014
    laurarich2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just started this week. I have lost 20 lbs before now but still need to lose 67 more to reach goal. I am getting serious about doing the exercise and eating right this time. I am about to turn 48 and want to be at goal by summer.
  • annie4dhokies
    annie4dhokies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    any of y'all can feel free to add me. my short term goal is 30 pounds, but i'd like to lose 50+ in the long term. I have logged for 140 days, so i'm very dedicated :)
  • catrinadaniels
    Options
    I could stand to lose 50. It would put me at 110.