Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello all! Looking for motivating friends.

13»

Replies

• AmigaDona
    AmigaDona Posts: 13 Member
    me too I am looking for motivating friends, it's my first day on this forum, and I decided to take it seriously :smile:
  • truetarot1988
    truetarot1988 Posts: 56 Member
    hello my friend! we're in the same boat! Welcome back.... we can do this! :)
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Feel free to add me, anyone! :) I'm on everyday & would love friends to share the weight loss journey with :):):)

46790469.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    I'm extremely active, & motivated, been at this for four months & have lost seven pounds so far. If anyone wants advice on exercising or advice in general, feel free to add me. I'd be more than willing to help & be a motivator for others. :)
  • nicolefrances1977
    nicolefrances1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Your can add me: Hi I am Nikki and I am looking for great supportive friends on MFP. I have a couple really good ones but I am looking for more friends to not only for them to support me but for me to support them. Have a wonderful Monday!
  • nicolefrances1977
    nicolefrances1977 Posts: 24 Member
    :happy: Feel free to add me. I am also looking for motivating friends :)
  • Started this 24 months ago.. dropped out, and now back at it. I can't wait to start and be surrounded my motivating people! I want to offer myself as well! You can always send me a message if you're having a weak moment. We all have them. Cheers to 2014 and being healthy.. finally!