Anyone from the UK?

Options
Hi there!

I'm Hannah and I live in Somerset (Ooh Arr), I'm looking to lose about 30lbs, anyone up for doing this together?

x

Replies

• ct320
    ct320 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Huddersfield West Yorkshire feel free to add me I have about the same to lose x
  • Wendyw1610
    Wendyw1610 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from London, have 65 to 100 to loose, and am 57, while you look about 23. We can do this. We have to!
  • tashbash01
    tashbash01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey girlies :)

I'm from Glasgow, definetely! le'ts do it!!!
    xx
  • RCharlotteRose
    RCharlotteRose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm from London. I am also looking to lose about 30lbs - fingers crossed!!!!

I am always trying to be more active on here and offer motivation, if you fancy adding me as a friend it would be great to hear from you!

Good luck!
    x
  • squidneyhan
    squidneyhan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks - you've got a good eye, I'm 22 but in real life everyone says I look about 18 though...baby face!
  • squidneyhan
    squidneyhan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to doing this together girls! x
  • kimmyatton
    kimmyatton Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yeah im from Malton north yorkshire! 30lb to lose too! Is everyone literallly just counting calories on the app or is anyone doing SW/WW etc x
  • lumpyspaceprincess123
    Options
    Hey im Sally and im from Kent. Not too sure how much i need to lose all i know is its a lot!!

Please feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Cozmetick
    Cozmetick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Hannah :) from the North and only 18 D: feel free to add!
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Huddersfield West Yorkshire feel free to add me I have about the same to lose x

I'm from Huddersfield! Went to Sally Nook! Live in Liverpool now though!
  • nachoheeledge
    Options
    Im from Wales, looking to lose about the same
  • eamonmorley
    eamonmorley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from London ... I am looking to lose 13KGs so about the same amount in pounds....

It would be awesome to hook up with UK people on this site. :smile:
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    <<< glasgow, 31 and I've lost 106 llbs so far with a bit more to go! exercise nut now and lover of all things bad...... :bigsmile: add at your peril... (oh and i talk alot so you'll probably want to slap me by the end of the week lol )
  • AngelGabriel28
    Options
    im in surrey, looking to drop the fat for summer, everyone is welcome to add me also.
  • Livybell69
    Livybell69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined MFP a few days ago. I am 44, and live in South Devon. I would love to make some new friends on here for support. Feel free to add me. XX
  • jodieeeanne
    jodieeeanne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a Bromley girl :) Sort of near London haha.

Looking to lose between 8 - 12lbs and any friends welcome to help encourage and vice versa :)
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm in Leeds! Got 12 kg (26lbs) to go.
  • ilikestilton
    ilikestilton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Yorkshire, now live in Hertfordshire, iv e been on mfp for over a year and lost 3 stone so far, I'm looking to lose another 2 by Summer
    Feel free to add me, its great to see more UK people on here
  • kimmyatton
    kimmyatton Posts: 9 Member
    Options

I have the same dress as you in your photo! kind of gutted im losing weight as i havent even had chance to wear it yet! hopefully i can shrink it lol x
  • scarfy73
    Options
    Hi All,

I am from the East Midlands (Lincs/Notts Border). I am hoping to lose 2st to begin with and then another st if possible. We can do this! lol