Anyone from the UK?

Options

Replies

• explorationerin
    Options
    Im from warrington up in cheshire... feel free to add.. the more support the better :) xx
  • mizay83
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Essex. Good luck everyone :)
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Reading in Berkshire. not too far off first goal but not going anywhere! here for the long haul. anyone feel free to add me. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • riathomson
    Options
    Hi all I'm from the Midlands. Having tried and tested every diet going this year I am determined to try the 5:2 diet and stick to it as a lifestyle rather than another fad diet. Looking to loose around a stone and a half....fingers crossed! :)
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of UK groups - this is the biggest one http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk :smile: I'm in Hull.
  • misscoastal
    misscoastal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in East Sussex, near Brighton. Happy to help, support, motivate, etc etc. I've only been a member of this site since about Monday, but I was a member on another, similar, site since last January. Lost 20lbs! Mostly just trying to maintain and stay fit, but I know how hard it can be, and the more friends you have on these sites, the more motivation you get. Everyone is on here for their own reason, but everyone needs a little help and encouragement from time to time. Happy to be your buddy :happy:
  • jojonye
    Options
    Hi there
    Im Jo from Somerset too and want to lose around 40-50 lbs if i can but will take it 1 step at a time. Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck everyone with your goals.
    x
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Christina, from Leicester, and I've lost 23.6 lbs so far (~ 32 lbs to go). I wish you all the best with your MFP journey! If anybody wants to add me, feel free x
  • Insanity786
    Insanity786 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from north west. Need to lose 1 1/2 stones. Need people in same boat for support! I'm currently doing Insanity. Feel free to add me.
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Shareen and I live in London. I want to lose 55lbs (25kg).

Feel free to add me :happy:
  • StrangeSherwin
    Options
    Hi I'm Matt from London.

Enjoyed the Christmas festivities too much this year, hence I find myself on here trying to lose a few turkey and stuffing sandwiches.

Thought I'd make an effort to be sociable!
  • haylslade
    Options
    Hi I'm Hayley from Glasgow, my goal is 30lbs down by end of June :-) good luck with yours x
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    London-soon-to-be-Glasgow. Hit me up! :D

Edit: were we supposed to be doing ages? Oops. 23.
  • TimothyWHughes
    TimothyWHughes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm Tim from Kent, 36 (when DID that happen?). Lost 18kg last year, hoping to match / beat that this year :)

Always pleased to make friends :¬)

Good luck!
  • SherryLumpkins
    SherryLumpkins Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in Surrey - have 78lbs to lose and started 5:2 this week - it would be great to have some MFP friends in the same time zone - please add ;-)
  • lolly_22
    lolly_22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from the midlands but now living in Liverpool. Feel free to add me anyone, I'm starting a diet on monday and could use motivation! :)
  • Joolyb85
    Joolyb85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Julie, 28 from Glasgow. Hoping to lose 30 lbs by the time I'm 30 after putting 2 stone on in 2 years (eek!) Looking forward to making some friends here and seeing how everyone gets on :)
  • seriouslypinkchick
    seriouslypinkchick Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jennie and from Manchester, Im 33, I have 3 children aged 12,8,8 and joined MFP 2012 and weighed 299lb so I had a hell of a lot to lose - in 12 months I got to 182Ib buy May 2013 but after returning from holiday I gained and got back to 235Lb was horrified when I got on scales last week but it was all my old doing and went back to my old ways :( but I am now back on track and in my first week lost 7lb yay go me :) so we all here to help and support each other however much we have to lose, feel free to added me i am always looking for new friends for support and to support so anyone in same boat please free to add me Im very honest and i feel like you have to be when losing weight :)
  • tobefitfifty
    Options
    Hi.....I'm Brian from Cheshire been on MFP just over two weeks . It would be great for some inspirational friends :-)
  • karen15mfp
    Options
    Hi! I live in gateshead, just across the river from newcastle! Its easier with friends!