T25...starting Monday, January 13th

Options
My first day of Alpha Phase is this Monday and I wanted to see if anyone else is starting Monday too? I'd love a workout buddy!

Replies

• DanaMorena
    DanaMorena Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Miss Lizzie

I have been putting it off for weeks but I will start monday with you :)
  • miss_lizzie
    miss_lizzie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That would be awesome, DanaMorena!
  • angelfromcanada
    Options
    Hi there, just want to encourage you, as my sister and I both started it last Monday, so 1 week done! :)

I have done Insanity a couple times last year, not sure if you have done it also, but Shaun T is kinda the same in both, he pushes you hard, but at least T25 has a moderator so you don't have to keep up with his pace. Although with Insanity there were some breaks and there are zero in T25. I have to stop for a few seconds for water occasionally but they don't. The biggest thing I can say to you is don't get discouraged if you can't do it at their pace, remember they have already completed the 10 week program,

My Fitness Pal is awesome because it keeps you accountable. Good luck to you both on your fitness journey!! :)
  • robmcangus
    robmcangus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I just started P90X3 - I think it's all about accountability and having friends to walk through it with you!
  • repertoire
    repertoire Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday as well! Nervous but excited :). Good luck!!!
  • miss_lizzie
    miss_lizzie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Accountability is what I need! I'm nervous and excited too and would love to have friends on here to share my journey with. Thanks everyone!
  • alindenberg89
    alindenberg89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started today! It was definitely tough. Having the moderator helps. Not having the water break stinks but would love to keep up with everyone's progress.
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday also. I'll join you :) Hope to get great results.
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are starting Wednesday so our rest day will be on Monday, but let's do this.
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting Tuesday (I know an odd day), but I guess I can start a day early =)
  • gerry_jamison
    gerry_jamison Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Starting Monday as well! Feel free to add.
  • _Emmy88
    Options
    I'll join in! I'm a brand new member and this is just what I need to get motivated :D
  • thinguri03
    thinguri03 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Monday will be my second week I love it so far lets do this.:smile:
  • Hurley1203
    Hurley1203 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am starting Monday too!! I would love to have some motivation from others!
  • anandji
    anandji Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all
    I started T25 today.
    I did first cardio session. I was 'sweating' at the end of session.
    Modifier Tanya is good when need a breather...
    best luck to all.
    I'll follow this group closely.
    best luck to those starting tomorrow
  • shan_j22
    Options
    I'm starting Monday too.

Feel free to add, would be great to have some friends for motivation and accountability!
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I started on 12/30, so tomorrow will be the start of my third week, but feel free to add me! I would love more T25 friends. :)
  • SirButtersPennyworth
    Options
    I asked for and got T25 for Christmas but I'm completely unmotivated. Help!
  • killer_abs90
    Options
    starting P90 on thurth 16 and looking for accountability partners (doesn't matter what program they are doing as long as its consistent excercise)
    Feel free to add me :)
  • jessicag1361
    jessicag1361 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are starting tomorrow too! Will definitely be here to support you! I wonder how many calories it burns?