5'8'' ladies, what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• XTSH
    XTSH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Maintaining at the moment. Maintain range is between 57kg (125.7) - 60kg (132.3). Small frame.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    It was 150 but I'm 135 now. I definitely don't want to be any smaller!!
  • 1968samuel
    1968samuel Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Slightly over 5'8". I'm aiming for 130, and I have a small frame.
  • span74
    span74 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and have a large frame. Started at 220lbs and am at 187...tbh I think for me it will be realistic to get to 180 and maintain. That's the goal atm anyway.
  • Moffee80
    Moffee80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im 5'8 and aiming for at highest 180 but we will see. I don't really want to be down any lower than 160. My husband loves my curves :tongue:
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I think I have my current goal set at 167 simply because that puts me into the "healthy" range for the insurance charts. If 10 lbs lost is one size lost, then 165ish is probably where I'll stay. I'm 54 with a large frame and huge boobs, so I'd be ecstatic if I wore a size 8!
  • typicallystrange
    Options
    i'm 5'7" and i have a small frame and not a lot of muscle. i'm 108lbs now, and my doctor says to aim for 132lbs although she settled on 121lbs
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    I am 5'8" and consider myself large frame. Actually I look great at 170, maybe it is just that the is comfortable to me. Weighing less than that for very long would be a real battle.
  • kenziebeeee
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5 and currently 158 lbs...Call me crazy but I would love to eventually get down to 128 but would be totally satisfied with being 135. You all have higher goals than me and that makes me wonder if I'm aiming too low?
  • fitnesspro111
    Options
    A moderate weight in pound according The height 5'8"
    126 Small Frame
    146 Medium Frame
    167 Large Frame.
    whatever your height in centimetres reduce 100 out of it.In this way you can get your ideal weight.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Im around the same height too, I was 138lbs, but since lifting and toning the scale has gone up, so to be honest I am trying not to worry about the scale too much, As long as I am losing body fat, toning and building muscle that's all that matters.

Before I was obsessed jumping on the scales everyday - So glad I don't do that anymore : )
  • NiikouruDesu
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my GW is 110-115. Only a couple to go :)
  • cloudylemonade
    cloudylemonade Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, currently 177 :( and my goal is 150! It's do-able but going to take some hard work! =)
  • PinkGemini612
    PinkGemini612 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" my goal is 150lbs. Then I will reevaluate. I got down to 150 before and felt great, but I have an extra 10lbs to lose this time.
  • Jemsnation
    Jemsnation Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and at first I want to aim for 160 and see how that looks on me. If it's still "too big" then I will aim for 150. Will just go gradually from there and see what looks best. Will also depend on how much muscle I build as I lose weight.
  • SunnyDuckling
    SunnyDuckling Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    5'8 Long term goal is to get back to 65-68kg (143 - 150 lbs). That was at my best and healthiest throughout Uni.

No idea what 'frame' I have though. Long legs, pear shape?
  • seamaiden1000
    seamaiden1000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8"". My current weight is 63.5 kg which is not overweight but my midsection is not flat. Different weights give me a different look as well as affect my general energy. I prefer being on the thin end of the scale, 55-56kg, as it is here that I feel literally most light and agile on my feet and seem to have most energy. However around 59-60 kg is when my body looks more toned curvaceous, more womanly. I love this look as well however, like I said, I prefer feeling light and sprite. It is a personal choice. Experiment with yourself.
  • helenj1986
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8 ..I currently 178 .According to the frame calculator I just used .I am bordering on small framed?! I've always thought I was naturally large ..apparently not! I want to be somewhere in the 140s ..but that seems like an impossible task at the moment .soo much weight !!
  • dmt4641
    dmt4641 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    132, though I want to gain muscle so number may end up higher. I'm 140 now, but I was 135 a few months ago (when working out with a personal trainer) and felt great at that weight. I was 128 with lots of muscle in high school, but not sure I am ever getting back to that.
  • kahdxoom
    kahdxoom Posts: 129
    Options
    127 lbs. I was at my leanest and meanest then. 4 lbs. to go!