3 Ingredient Cookies that are good for you.....YES!!!

Options

Replies

• monzieg
    Options
    These look yummy, thanks for passing along.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I saw this on TV today. I NEVER watch tv but today was a snow day so I did, and there was some lady on some morning show with a bunch of 2 ingredient recipes, and this was one of them. (bananas and oatmeal) I think I'm going to have to try it!
  • gulfcoastnik
    gulfcoastnik Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    oh that sounds wonderful!!! I am going to make some tonight for a road trip tomorrow. Sounds great for a snack on the road or breakfast with coffee in the hotel! Do these have to stay refrigerated?
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    These are great! More like a snack or granola bar, than a dessert, but I like them a lot. My family does too! Even picky-boy teenager! The recipe made 21 cookies, and I ate 3. But there are less than a dozen left, so someone else is eating them too.

The best part is now I have something healthy to do with ALL the frozen bananas in my freezer!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Sounds like something I want to try.
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm buying rolled oats tomorrow!
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Yummmm. Can't wait for my bananas to ripen more so I can make these.
  • cristenjo
    cristenjo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yum
  • Sweet Lord I am addicted to these things!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I made these about 2 weeks ago, used up all my bananas and just put in the oats, cinnamon and raisins, baked for 15-20 minutes at 350, they came out delish. They stick together just fine. They are not sticky either once baked, really nice tasting no sugar added no flour, they are great!
  • Quisy21
    Options
    Delicious! I add vanilla, chocolate chips, walnuts, egg whites and shredded coconut (measured of course)works out to 65 calories a cookies!!! Took them to work and everyone wanted to recipe !!:wink:
  • Cedarwren
    Cedarwren Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Save!
  • bahdayy
    bahdayy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    gotta try
  • Brilynn492
    Brilynn492 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Bless your heart, I've been looking for this recipe. Adding protein powder to these to see how it taste.
  • ellemuise
    Options
    Bump
  • snappyapples
    Options
    Just made these and OMG delicious!!! Can't wait to make up some more and add some mix ins :)
  • Karla_SK
    Karla_SK Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bump for recipes
  • DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bumpzies for Laterz