3 Ingredient Cookies that are good for you.....YES!!!

Options

Replies

• faw1001
    faw1001 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have made these too but with 1 banana, 30gm rolled oats and half an apple all blended in a magic bullet. Makes 4 fluffy soft yummy cookies.
  • EHolstrom
    EHolstrom Posts: 2,563 Member
    Options
    yum
  • Princess71117
    Princess71117 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Mmm! These sound tasty!
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I've heard of a simuliar Recipe: Using Protein Powder and add ins included: PB2, wheat germ, etc.
    They are GREAT tasting and definitely Boost your Energy Level! :smile:
  • lucybabe85
    lucybabe85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    These sound amazing :smile:
  • Nanba007
    Nanba007 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A must try, sound amazing.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    I have done one similar...

2 bananas
    1 cup oats
    2 TBL Peanut butter

They were really good...and easy...

You can also make a little indent with the back of a spoon and then after baking fill it with jam or jelly...or anything you would like...

Mine...without any filling turned out to be 43 calories each.

So good right out of the oven...
  • shelbyvt05
    shelbyvt05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I made them last weekend and they are delicious! I think they taste like banana bread. I added dark chocolate chips and they're only 99 calories for two cookies. It's a satisfying snack without all the calories! :)
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I made them last weekend and they are delicious! I think they taste like banana bread. I added dark chocolate chips and they're only 99 calories for two cookies. It's a satisfying snack without all the calories! :)

Was going to say this almost word for word. I saw them on skinny taste - was skeptical for sure but it really is like banana bread - especially when freshly baked.
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Wow, now I definitely have to try these!
  • steffipaulina
    Options
    I have done one similar...

2 bananas
    1 cup oats
    2 TBL Peanut butter

They were really good...and easy...

You can also make a little indent with the back of a spoon and then after baking fill it with jam or jelly...or anything you would like...

Mine...without any filling turned out to be 43 calories each.

So good right out of the oven...

I'm going to try these! :)
  • sfgiantsok
    Options
    Thanks DOC. I will try these. Might add a dab of pb too. SFG
  • SpicyBaconCake
    SpicyBaconCake Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This recipe pops up every couple months. I also add some unflavoured protein powder! They are awesome!

ETA: all cookies are good for you if consumed in moderation. Cookies make you happy = good

Where do you get unflavored protein powder? I have only been able to find chocolate, vanilla, and cookies/cream locally. Maybe I am not trying the right store? Or do you order online? Thanks~

Oh, and I'm gonna try these cookies ~ everyone needs cookies~
  • VictoriaDarleneGale
    Options
    I held off trying this recipe for a couple reasons... #1. Not a fan of over ripe banannas...I think its the smell. #2. I cannot tell you the number of "healthy recipes" I've tried the last while that were just disgusting! Anyway today I found myself with over ripe banannas sitting on the counter and figured what have I got to lose....not like these are expensive to make so if they go into the trash no big deal, plus only a few mins to throw them together so no waste of time...WELL....let me just say....THESE ARE YUMMY!!! I can hardly believe it! I added mini chocolate chips to mine, will try raisins next time. Everyone has to make these, you won't be sorry!
  • Eliza0930
    Eliza0930 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Aurialou
    Aurialou Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I want to try this! If only I could keep bananas in the house long enough for them to get ripe before my boyfriend eats them all!! (I will just have to hide them lol)
  • MelMel42
    MelMel42 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yum! Thank you for sharing!
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Cheri0830
    Cheri0830 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My husband is diabetic and loves loves loves cookies, so I will have to make them for him