3 Ingredient Cookies that are good for you.....YES!!!

Options

Replies

• bkjk997
    bkjk997 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    What's with all the 'bump'ing...?

It's a way to ensure the post stays popular and at the top of the forum list. It's to gain more visibility.

I am really looking forward to trying these! Thanks so much for posting and bumping! :)
  • bkjk997
    bkjk997 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My last banana was more yellow than brown, but I decided to try this anyway. These are really good, and so simple! They're on the dry side, so I think raisins would make a nice addition.

OP, thank you so much for sharing this!
  • lmcveigh7
    Options
    Any other ideas for a grab and go mid-morning snack? Trying to cut sugar consumption and my usual apple taking up lot of my daily allowance. Maybe fruit sugar is different to refined sugar?
  • donnah19882013
    Options
    I definitely have to try these :-)
    Has anyone got any pictures ?
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Any other ideas for a grab and go mid-morning snack? Trying to cut sugar consumption and my usual apple taking up lot of my daily allowance. Maybe fruit sugar is different to refined sugar?

The naturally occurring sugar in fruit isn't the same as refined sugars from processed foods. As long as you're not eating all fruit all the time and you're not diabetic or pre-diabetic, I wouldn't worry too much about having a few pieces of fruit per day.
  • frankysgurl
    frankysgurl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Going to make these today!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Will try these out as soon as my bananas go brown. :)
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    These sound so good! Banana & oatmeal are some of my favorite things! Will have to try!
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    These sound wonderful, but is the oatmeal cooked first?
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    what's calories/serving for theses??
  • DancingOnCloud9
    DancingOnCloud9 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    98Nunu, love the protein powder idea, thank you. I will be adding that to my next batch!

Oatmeal isn't precooked and the calories will depend on the oatmeal that you use. Measure what you put in and divide by 12 cookies. :smile:
  • SKMC0214
    SKMC0214 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I make these all the time, they are awesome, I sometimes add some PB2 to mine
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Fine, I'll say it. Gross, dry, flavorless. These atleast need some kind of sugar/sweetener added to them. Would NOT make again.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Life IS better with cookies ......... thanks for sharing :heart:
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Ohh yum I will have to try these...maybe with a little protein powder thrown in! Thanks!
  • xBeKax
    xBeKax Posts: 24
    Options
    sounds amazing! quick and easy for on the run. Im going to give them ago I need something to nibble on, on my way home from work (1 hour drive)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    yummmmm!
  • alastria
    alastria Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bump