3 Ingredient Cookies that are good for you.....YES!!!

Options

Replies

• AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I was sure this was going to be one of those godawful recipes "with three ingredients only; a box of cookie mix, something, and something else". OP's recipe sounds fantastic!
  • jpanguluri
    jpanguluri Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Sound amazing. I'm off to buy over ripe bananas!
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    So... who's all tried these now? Anyone vouching for them?
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    making these tomorrow
  • Jaymeow11
    Options
    so good!!! i added cookies and cream protein podwer and im soo hooked!!!!
  • NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    This recipe pops up every couple months. I also add some unflavoured protein powder! They are awesome!

ETA: all cookies are good for you if consumed in moderation. Cookies make you happy = good

BUMP THIS
  • heatherlynnc123
    Options
    I call them two ingredient cookies because I make them with just 1 banana and 1 cup of oatmeal and sometimes the cinnamon but I don't count the cinnamon because sometimes I don't add it and they are still good.

BUT, the other day I was making a big batch at work for a co-worker and changed up the recipe a bit. To three bananas I added a 4 oz container of unsweetened applesauce. I had to increase the oatmeal to 3 1/2 cups but the applesauce was an excellent addition.

I've made it in the past with chocolate bits thrown in as well.

My next batch is going to be bananas, applesauce, oatmeal, and protein powder. I'm out of powder (finally! as I didn't like the last two I picked up and have pushed myself to use them up before buying more) and I'm also out of bananas, I am thinking of getting a chocolate peanut butter powder and I think it would be good in these.

hmmm... I wonder if instead of applesauce, chopped up super fine apple would be good? Future experiment.

edited for clarity, though the way I ramble, clarity is subjective.
  • bhsishtla
    bhsishtla Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Very yummy...I ll make them today.
    I call them two ingredient cookies because I make them with just 1 banana and 1 cup of oatmeal and sometimes the cinnamon but I don't count the cinnamon because sometimes I don't add it and they are still good.

BUT, the other day I was making a big batch at work for a co-worker and changed up the recipe a bit. To three bananas I added a 4 oz container of unsweetened applesauce. I had to increase the oatmeal to 3 1/2 cups but the applesauce was an excellent addition.

I've made it in the past with chocolate bits thrown in as well.

My next batch is going to be bananas, applesauce, oatmeal, and protein powder. I'm out of powder (finally! as I didn't like the last two I picked up and have pushed myself to use them up before buying more) and I'm also out of bananas, I am thinking of getting a chocolate peanut butter powder and I think it would be good in these.

hmmm... I wonder if instead of applesauce, chopped up super fine apple would be good? Future experiment.

edited for clarity, though the way I ramble, clarity is subjectiv
  • bhsishtla
    bhsishtla Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Very yummy..I ll make it today.
  • cajmanthei
    cajmanthei Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • SundayGirl1989
    Options
    bump
  • boymom75
    Options
    I'm so making these today. Going to add the chocolate protein powder. Yum! Thanks for posting! :smile:
  • tat20
    tat20 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've got two brown bananas on top of my fridge right now. Going to try it when I get off of work!
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I have some bananas I forgot about this week and plan to bake with them today. I'm going to make a loaf of banana protein bread with some of them, but I think I'll use a few for these, too. They're an easier version of the breakfast cookies I sometimes make (these ingredients plus applesauce, peanut butter, protein powder, and a few other things).
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I made them! I added some cocoa powder and whipped egg whites. Super yummy!
  • Julesyrocks
    Options
    What's with all the 'bump'ing...?
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Oooh... Gonna have to try these.
  • debbyl
    debbyl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Will try! Sounds good!
  • Mita19