Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    so inspirational, how did you keep the motivation going? I am struggling with that.
    I had to do it for myself and my son.
  • texasmom2013
    texasmom2013 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! That is amazing!
  • tracyj1247
    tracyj1247 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome you look amazing and look like a different person. keep up the good job.
  • CrystalNour
    CrystalNour Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow so inspiring
  • mabelQuin
    mabelQuin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I see in you and your family love and determination God bless you all
  • taypop5
    taypop5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Terrific job. You are so gorgeous!
  • pawan245lbs
    pawan245lbs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Dayum! Simply incredible
  • WhartonChic99
    WhartonChic99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OMG! I actually didn't realize it was you in the after pictures at first! That is AMAZING! This gives me hope that I can actually be and have the body I want.
  • Rosiev2014
    Rosiev2014 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    An incredible change...well done to you and your hubby! Enjoy your beautiful little boy!
  • LANDOFSAND
    LANDOFSAND Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • ep3arson
    ep3arson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I see you originally posted this in 2014. Spoiler alert: it's 2017 and this story is still beyond inspiring. I've never kept a solid steak on MFP and today marks 65 days of logging food. Tonight, I found myself kind of in the dumps as I've hit a plateau in my weight loss journey, so I went hunting first motivation. Reading your story was so inspiring! What I'm trying to do has been done before, which reminds me that I can do this. Even after years since your post, please know - people are finding comfort here. Thank you for sharing! Would love a status update if you have one! Take care. Elizabeth
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congrats that is amazing
  • Mamatano
    Mamatano Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look so different! Well done it has been tough journey but you did it!
  • The_Red_Widow
    The_Red_Widow Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What a cute family !
  • Loser_53
    Loser_53 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow...amazing. you look fantastic.
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    My eyes popped open and a quick intake of air....as in SHOCK. If I had anything in my mouth I would have spit it out.

OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! By far one of the top 10 pictures of transformation I've seen on this site, and I have been looking at plenty. Wow....
  • determtogetfit
    determtogetfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible transformation! Thank you for the much needed inspiration to keep on going!!!!
  • luiza_sato
    luiza_sato Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You are amazing! I just imagine how much effort you put on this and how much it was totally worth it! Thank you for your story, it is so inspiring. You look like a movie star. Congrats!
  • HotMama115
    HotMama115 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Your first after pic you posted as I scrolled down.. I was like where is she-
  • GlowskiMcGlitter
    GlowskiMcGlitter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow. Good for you! I will try harder now to better honor your hard work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!