Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Replies

• GlowskiMcGlitterGlowskiMcGlitter Posts: 17Member Member Posts: 17Member Member
    Wow. Good for you! I will try harder now to better honor your hard work!!
  • LovelyMsLunaLovelyMsLuna Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    Amazing! Very inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Good_Morning_GloryGood_Morning_Glory Posts: 226Member Member Posts: 226Member Member
    Thank you so much for inspiring me today. Just for today, I can do this. :)
  • Iwilldothis4myselfIwilldothis4myself Posts: 34Member Member Posts: 34Member Member
  • gstaubs1gstaubs1 Posts: 163Member Member Posts: 163Member Member
    Amazing and truly inspiring thank you for sharing this :)
  • anl90anl90 Posts: 904Member Member Posts: 904Member Member
    This is so incredible! I am so happy for and proud of you!! <3
  • gizmo1166gizmo1166 Posts: 27Member Member Posts: 27Member Member
    Very inspirational, and a perfect moment for me to read. Congratulations.
  • arm100arm100 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
  • robinnapierrobinnapier Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    that is amazing!!
  • nutmeg9803nutmeg9803 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Thank you for sharing, these stories keep me going!
  • lradlofflradloff Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    This is absolutely amazing!!! Congrats!
  • lindsayann135lindsayann135 Posts: 11Member, Premium Member Posts: 11Member, Premium Member
    Did you make the food and exercise changes gradually or all at once? Well done! 👍your story is inspiring
  • ChristyDPierceChristyDPierce Posts: 36Member, Premium Member Posts: 36Member, Premium Member
    Amazing job! I am a photographer as well!!! I am now at 309.2, I have about 75 pounds that I want to lose to start with (i am 6ft tall) - I have lost about 6 pounds so far (Started around 316) - at my highest I was almost 350 pounds........... Very inspiring!
  • 150poundsofme150poundsofme Posts: 523Member Member Posts: 523Member Member
    Fabulous You!
  • Shaniel13Shaniel13 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Amazing! You are truly inspirational!!
  • bestrongbefit1bestrongbefit1 Posts: 68Member, Premium Member Posts: 68Member, Premium Member
    I want to say that your smile is amazing even in the before pictures! Never lose it! Congratulations on the weight loss! Thank you for sharing your story! Very motivational!
  • cavatinnecavatinne Posts: 17Member Member Posts: 17Member Member
    So inspiring, you look amazing, congratulations on your transformation !
  • 60muffin60muffin Posts: 28Member Member Posts: 28Member Member
    That's wonderful and by the look of your hubby he came along for the ride in support. 🙂
  • InsanityFan1InsanityFan1 Posts: 36Member Member Posts: 36Member Member
    Wow. U r awesome
  • MomjoggerMomjogger Posts: 750Member Member Posts: 750Member Member
    You are an inspiration! Can I ask how long you have kept it off? I lost 68 pounds 5 years ago and gained a lot of it back. I am now the lowest I’ve been in 4 years, but still have to lose 30 pounds to get to my lowest and I’m worried about gaining it back again. I know the typical timeline is 2 years and then most people start to gain it back again, so I’m looking for hope!