Skinny Wed Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Sorry for wimping out early, but I'm feeling really sick. (I have two autoimmune diseases.) So I'm going to go ahead and post how I did for the challenge. I think I did pretty well. I totally doubled my water intake. Normally I get about 80 ounces of water a day, today I've already had that and it's only 2:30 in the afternoon, so surely I will get more later. I normally dance/exercise to five songs, today I exercised to ten. And I've kept track of what I've ate today and will continue, even though right now I don't feel like eating at all. Super sick. :frown:

Even though I got slugged with the autoimmune problems (I have a 99.6 fever and lots of joint pain), I had a GREAT time earlier today. I LOVED the challenge and I hope everyone is enjoying it and continues to have a great Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Well I sure do commend you for hanging in there dear one! I hope you are feeling well soon. Taking good care of your health by getting fit and drinking lots of water will help your troubles. Take care and good job today!:flowerforyou:

Well, I ate pretty healthy even though I have raging PMS! :grumble: I served cookies at a meeting today and did not eat one! Milestone for me~love coooooooooooookies! mmmmmm! AND....when I got my mail this morning at work there were 2 candy bars with a thank you note waiting for me. I promptly gave them away to skinny people! :laugh: I am proud of my willpower today! A couple of years ago I would have been on a sugar high by tonight! Ha! All in all, it looks like we pulled through gang!:blushing:

:heart: Need a favor: I will be out of town this weekend (4 days). Not sure I will be able to log in (May have to break my streak. Waaaaaaa!:sad: Is there a regular buddy who would be committed to post the Sat. challenge for us? I would surely appreciate it and may end up joining you if I have access. Commit here and have a wonderful weekend guys! We made it over the hump with a smile on our face!:bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    will try my best but probably won't get double exercise done........It was supposed to be my mom & dad's anniversary tomorrow....my dad passed away New Years Eve....so I am spending most of the day with my mom.....taking her out for dinner.....I will be her new date.......(Miss my dad HORRIBLY....so I know it has to be ruff for her)....:brokenheart:

Ohhhhh....so sorry to hear about this. I am so glad you are there with your mom today. You will get through this together. What a wonderful daughter you are. Blessings and hugs~:heart:
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Well amazingly enough I actually got through the challenge today even though I didn't really plan on it. Got home earlier from the funeral than planned and since kids are with their dad, decided to exercise to get some stress out. Felt great. Now getting ready to head off to soccer practice with all my girls which will count as number 2 for the day. Water has been good as I have't been hungry so been drinking instead of eating. Now I am trying to push to at least get my calorie minimum.

Great job all.

Fabulous - I would be happy to post the challenge for you. Everyone you can look for it on Friday night.
  • starheart24
    Options
    I definately didnt do as well as the challenges as I would have hoped. I did a lot more exercise than I normally do so I did well on that! As for the water I only managed to drink what I normally do... so I will try harder next time!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Zumba done, bike ride done, 2 walks. That's it. I'm done. My knee is bothering me a bit some I'm sitting on the couch icing it. See ya all next week. I'll still be trying to do Skinny Sat on my own. Will be out of town so not sure how good my phone access will be. I hope it doesn't screw up me logging! :noway:

Good Skinny Wednesday my friends! :drinker:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    well ladies...spent the day with my mom mostly....and I did a great job doubling.....well maybe even quaddropaling (?spelling)
    my fat calories that is.....WOW didn't realize how much fat would be in 1/2 and order of italian nacho's from Johnny Carino's...they really need to name that heart attach on a plate.......WOW, I am dumbfounded...knew it would be alot but never figured that much....can't pick my jaw off the floor yet..........:huh: :sad: :frown: :frown: :embarassed: :noway: :grumble: :angry: :mad:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I missed a Skinny Wednesday. I am so verklempt.
    Business intervened.
    Contract negotiations and an employee theft issue. An official do over day!

I will do my skinny day today and post my results anyway! Even if the parade is over and the bands not playing.

Good work all!
  • Buccinator
    Options
    I missed a Skinny Wednesday. I am so verklempt.
    Business intervened.
    Contract negotiations and an employee theft issue. An official do over day!

I will do my skinny day today and post my results anyway! Even if the parade is over and the bands not playing.

Good work all!

If a Skinny Wednesday is good I bet you can make a Skinny Thursday even better. Have a great day! Can't wait to see how it goes!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    905 cals burned on Skinny Thursday. I am working to many hours. If I don't join Skinny Saturday, someone had better message me and tell me what day it is.:noway: :tongue: :noway: