Weighing in

Options
13»

Replies

• margelizard
    margelizard Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Every Tuesday morning after I get up and pee, but before I shower. I post all my weigh changes, even if it's a gain. I find it gives me something to look forward to and to work toward and I usually feel pretty good after working out over the weekend :)
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day and record it in excel, just because I want to examine the descriptive stats and see how my weight changes over the course of a month. In terms of checking in and recording on here, I only do that on Tuesday mornings.
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh myself every single day, which got discouraging when you'd gain just due to natural body fluctuations. Though I have a hard time helping myself. If the scale is on the bathroom floor I stepped on it to a point of near obsession. So now I have my girlfriend hide it form me until Friday morning. Then she gets it out and I weight myself then lol.

Whatever works best for you!
  • lowfatveg
    lowfatveg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Every Friday morning
  • addean1
    addean1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I weigh every am and only record losses. That's what works for me.

Ditto!
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Wednesday morning. :)

55609816.png
  • GEMMA_2014
    Options
    I try to weigh once a week, but I get curious and weigh in the middle of the week. My weight tends to go up and down a couple of times during the week and then settle for a lost on the 7th day. i use to get disappointed when it went up but now I don't because it is normal for me.
  • ea_osborne
    ea_osborne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Omg this is a perfect topic for me. I'm the kind of person who wants immediate results so when I get into "weight loss mode" I end up checking my weight multiple times a day. I'm not even kidding. I OBSESS over it. I recently told my bf to hide the measuring tape and scale and only let me have it once a week. It seems to be working for me this way.
  • amastre
    amastre Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Weigh myself every day before I eat or drink anything. I also log every day, both here and into a excel spreadsheet I made that shows the overall trend of my weight log.
  • sjahay
    sjahay Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm officially using the scale at the doctor's office and it shows a different weight than the one I have at home, so I'll only be recording my weight once a week. I do "peek" at what my scale says in the mornings when I first get up, though
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every morning. I record it in an app called libra. Libra puts your weight on a chart so you can see what your moving average, (your true weight) is. that way fluctuation don't alarm me and I spot trends easily and very quickly.