Facebook question

Options
13»

Replies

• HapaHaole92
    HapaHaole92 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all the nice people who answered. I'll just wait. For the record I find many guys attractive and I guess I call them crushes. Guess I'm just weird, EXCUSE ME for having crushes on tons of people. You won't see me posting about guys anymore so you got your wish
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Girl, you need a hobby.

Exactly.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all the nice people who answered. I'll just wait. For the record I find many guys attractive and I guess I call them crushes. Guess I'm just weird, EXCUSE ME for having crushes on tons of people. You won't see me posting about guys anymore so you got your wish

Don't let them get to you. (: Post about whatever you want advice on.
  • HapaHaole92
    HapaHaole92 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Don't let them get to you. (: Post about whatever you want advice on.

I'll probably stick to Yahoo Answers for this because I don't even think people like talking about relationships and such :p.
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    keep messaging him till he answers you, or gets a restraining order.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

5c55a202.gif

You make that expression a lot? I hope you don't wander around real life like that? B/C right now I have images of a woman in those stockings wandering around with that expression all over the place. LOL. Hope that's not the case. :flowerforyou:

Only on MFP. There is enough around here to have that expression on permanently.

QFT. Maybe you should just make that your avi?
  • j67867
    j67867 Posts: 27
    Options
    no.you move on with your life